Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Um...I think its time for you to try it out and let us know how it works out for you.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Yeah, let us know how it goes.

What MOA is the dot? Is it a dot or some sort of reticle?

Don't be afraid to edit your post to add things you forgot to say or remove things you shouldn't have.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Cool. Zero it, confirm, remove, throw, pick up, mount, confirm, and repeat. Go.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Cool. Zero it, confirm, remove, throw, pick up, mount, confirm, and repeat. Go.
Like you can do with an Aimpoint! :p Not joking of course.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
Quentin said:
Like you can do with an Aimpoint! :p Not joking of course.
I wasn't either. I really want to see it done :)

bayouzombiehunter said:
Aimpoints are nice just bought this cheap red dot for now till i save up for an acog
Nice plan. Which one?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dont know which acog yet i shot my friends ar the other day with an acog on it and loved it gunna have to find out which model it was

·
Premium Member
22,653 Posts
Dont know which acog yet i shot my friends ar the other day with an acog on it and loved it gunna have to find out which model it was
The most common used by the military is the TA31. but you can get some very good info by studying the various models at Trijicon's website.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
I have had my eye on one of their mini ACOGs. I had the op to mess around w/ one a month back and was impressed.

·
Premium Member
22,653 Posts
I have had my eye on one of their mini ACOGs. I had the op to mess around w/ one a month back and was impressed.
Mike, I have a Mini ACOG on my old Colt SP-1. It's a truly great optic. Less expensive than the big ones, but still well worth every penny.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts