Opinions on Larue PredatAR 5.56.

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by archangel1545, Apr 23, 2012.

1. archangel1545

archangel1545 New Member

I did lots of research before ordering my first AR and went with a Larue for my first. My question for you folks is: I am 7 weeks into waiting, with many folks waiting over 20 weeks now for their PredatARs. Should I remain steadfast and wait it out or cancel the order and buy a different AR from the many gun shops we have in Texas? No shops have the Larue as I have called them all, even the ones who are classified as Larue dealers. But most have the usual suspects as in RRA, Bushmasters, DD, etc. Any opinion is respected and appreciated.. I am new here so I look forward to your help.

2. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

if I had the cash, I'd do the time. LaRue makes a sweet rifle.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

seven weeks... heh. ive been waiting since september of last year for my 308 suppressor. i bought an colt m16 about a year ago and i still got 9 more months minimum wait.

7 weeks is nothing and a larue is worth the wait.

4. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

Larue is one on a small list of ARs I would wait on.

5. jasonlarue1013

jasonlarue1013 New Member

LaRue seems pretty legit. What DD did dealers have? I'm in Texas also

6. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Don't listen to this guy, he's just trying to make a buck off ya.....

7. jasonlarue1013

jasonlarue1013 New Member

Lmao I didnt even think of that!! Too funny!! I'm on a three month wait list for a lower receiver from Spikes. We are all just waiting right now

8. archangel1545

archangel1545 New Member

Thanks for the opinions guys. Just helped me reaffirm my decision to wait it out like everyone else because I really do want the Larue. Not sure what Daniel Defense our local shop carries but they have DD banners on their walls so I assume they carry them. I know they carry DPMS, BM, and a few more that were on the walls. Ordered some goodies from Larue today so I am definitely sticking with the PredatAR.