Firearms Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pm9

I agree . I bought as soon as I could get my CCWP my first gun was the ruger gp100 I bought to carry . I was young and foolish that thing is to heavy and bulky.. so a few months later I buy a new Ruger P85 too carry... well again I'm an idiot and it proved to be too much to carry and both the guns only came out to go to the range .. Finally I smartened up and looked into compacts I heard a lot of good things about the new keltec P3TA so I bought one and I got the ultimate lemon lots of work and complaining to keltec so I ended up selling it.

On a recommendation from a local store I tried a new Kahr PM9 stainless with the clip extension and I was sold quickly what a perfect firearm for me. I have smaller hands so finding soething that fit comfortable was tough I would highly recommend buying a PM9 to anyone wanting a smaller CW. I paid $475.00 for mine in Connecticut which later I found out that the guy telling me he would give me a deal was an understatement. I couldn't find one for under $575.00 at the time. to bad this guy isn't around anymore he knew how to treat his customers !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.