Operational Equipment: The Forum Game

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay, inspired by Benning Boy's latest Tough Guy Thread, I have a new one that some of you are really going to enjoy.

Here you will be given a scenario, and it is your job to equip yourself to deal with said scenario.

YOU MUST INCLUDE REASONS WHY you chose the hardware you did. If you want a wiffle ball bat filled with quick drying cement because it makes a great sound when you whack someone over the head with it, I want to know how you intend on swinging the damn thing

If you just give me a list from Agent 47's third mission profile, I am going to nuke your post. :cool:

Got it??

Scenario Number 1:

Almost Present Day. Hell A, Kalifornia.

You are an "employee" of a large scale corporations' "woodshed". (A woodshed, for those not in the know, is a term used to describe a group of "operators" that are on 24 hour service to a corporation in much the same way the Secret Service is to the POTUS).

You have been employed thusly for a little over a year and have had very basic details. Shadowing a person here, body guarding for a big meeting there.

Your operational background speaks for itself, military, tours overseas, medals, moderate promotions before seeking your fortune in the Ex-Military for hire civilian world. You speak a couple of languages, your choosing, and you are familiar with most small arms and weapons systems.

Your corporation has recently been breached and information vital to an upcoming project line has been taken. This has happened just prior to your 2200hrs shift, during rotation, and came to light during your first security check. If you make your direct supervisors aware of the situation, it is possible to blow up in your face and ruin your otherwise nice career and heavy paycheck.

Luckily this information needs a dongle/key to be able utilized outside of your company. The Dongle was stolen along with the information, but it has a GPS chip in it allowing you to track it to a home in the hills that is leased through a holding company to an overseas corporation in direct competition.

The "home" is a venerable fortress. 12ft concrete outer wall. Roving 2 man patrols ( total of 2 ) along with an seperate man/guard dog patrol - though all on a pattern.

From what you have been able to ascertain, the information, and the person responsible for betraying your corporation are inside the house with plans on making a move to a private airstrip within the next 4 hour window.

Your job, reclaim the information and the key, keep your company out of the news, and get it back before shift change at 0700. It is currently 0030.

What do you do? And what hardware do you take along for the mission?

Timer starts now.... *tick, tick, tick, tick.....*

2. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

A low yield neutron bomb! :)

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

EPIC FAIL!!

You're Fired Uber. Report to matt's room for butt sechs and out processing....:p

JD

4. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

My hardware would be a FN-FAL (18" Para folding stock), HK MP5SD & HK USP Mk23 SOCOM (with silencer), incendiary granades, night vision google and body armor (if it's posible a dirty/EMP bomb)....

Infil @ night ...with the MP5SD eliminate patrols in external area... the FAL wait outside near the exfil point J.I.C... once the donggle located, eliminate the betrayor with the Mk23, when leaving use the granades (and dirty bomb - timed because the donggle needs to be outside of the EMP range) to erase any print and leave to the exfil point like if the chupacabras was behind me.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Niced Asmel, pretty well thought out.

A couple of questions though:

Would the dirty bomb keep the company out of the news??

Would the sound of your FN-FAL awake/alarm the neighbors??

Nice plan though....

JD

6. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

I was about to come up with something extremely clever, but then remembered that I have breasts. That's my hardware along with a .22 with a silencer for when they think they are safe because it's just a naked woman :rolleyes:

7. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Two or three of us show up on Sunday morning with Bibles, Jehovah's Witnesses "AWAKE!" tracts, dressed in suits and ties to conceal the tasers, shoulder rigs with suppressed M-9's, flash-bangs, and suppressed Mac10's with 60 rds of ammo. Stun the guards at the front gate when they come to tell us to "get the fuc^ outta here" climb the gate, slit their throats, rush the house and kill every mothereffer inside...be sure too leave a tract in the front door...Praise the Lord!:D

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I like it. I give it an A for effort. But you missed the part about only having about 5 hours to get in, get out ( safely and without too much atttention ) and get the information back to HQ to keep your high paying job....:cool:

JD

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*makes mental note to include female gaurds who are not Bi-Curious next time around*

Okay, you got me on that one. That might work....:D

10. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

1) The dirty bomb will erase the video tapes, turn off any alarm and surveilance equipment, anybody could call the police and/or ask for help...

2) The FAL only could be used if anybody dare to chase me and I run out of ammo from the MP5 and Mk23... remember if I get the FN-FAL I'm already in the exfil point... is just to help and cover the exfil... at that point I'm leaving, and I don't care about the neighbors, I have what I'm coming for. If the "company" is that bigger and the "info" worth that much, I'm pretty sure that they will cover the (MY) scandal....

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Okay, this is way out of my realm of expertise, but I'll do my best.

First, the team:

Teddy Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Henry Waxman, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Reverend J. Wright and assorted lawyers from PETA, Greenpeace and the ACLU.

Teddy Kennedy is the gate breacher. He throws his considerable weight against it and gains entry, whereupon he eats the guard dog and sits on its handler.

Nancy Pelosi freezes two of the guards with her insane and malevolent glare rendering them speechless, frozen and impotent in the truest sense of the word.

Henry Waxman and Harry Reid then sneak up behind the two remaining guards and give them wedgies. Then they put them to sleep by relating a fairytale about bipartisanship. Soon they are slumbering peacefully.

Jackson, Sharpton and Wright then play the race card and guilt the culprits into stepping out of the fortress wherupon they try to explain that they really aren't racists and that they voted for His Royal Highness Osama Bin Bama.

At this point, the attorneys swarm like locusts, producing mountains of obnoxious legal papers halting the entire proceedings stunning everyone present with their pettifoggery.

At that point, having had ear protection on and thus immunized to the legalese assault, I saunter into the building and retrieve the goods.

I consider the team highly expendable, in fact, desirably so, but I'm not quite sure how to dispose of them. ;)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  12. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Now that right there should be a winner!!:)

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And the Outside The Box Thinker Award goes too:

CA357

Display it proudly sir!

JD

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Equipment: 2 1911 45acp with suppressors 1 H&K MP5 with suppressor. 2 Tazers 1 steak soaked in Ketamine (for dog). Portable EMP generator of my own design. AN-PVS14 NVG's

First I roll up in a six foo impala flashing some gang signs. Then with the tazers I take out the guards at the gate then break their necks.Take radio from one guard and any access keys or cards. 2 down 2 to go. Next two guards get wacked with 45acp. Locate guard and dog place steak for dog while dog is giving guard a hard time thump him with another shot from the 45. The Ketamine will take affect fast of dog kill with 45. 5 guards outside down and dog. Next kill power to house kill all phone and computer commo with EMP device. Place NVG's on and enter house dispatching any one in side. kids wife dogs cats who ever is in side dies. Retrieve data and dongle and then torch the place with a time delayed fire device (that makes it look like an accident) exit house and leave area like a ninja ghost. Make contact with guy on the inside of major news papers and have him bury house fire story or delete it all together.

Bang back to work by 7 am everything is quiet and no one knows anything happened.

Or

Equipment: Light saber and Jedi powers.

Mind control two guards to shoot each other. Then mind control other two guards to enter house and retive info and dongle while mindcontroling the other guard to buttsech up his GSD then blow his brains out. Now light saber anyone in the house and the last two guards. All the while having sex with your bosses wife while he is out of town.

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nice Tango - Really nice. I like it.... :D

JD

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Two Flash Bangs, two CS, GSG with Coke Bottle suppressor, XD tactical with suppressor, Ether canister, cocaine, Bill DeShivs Auto Knife, Black & Decker Cordless Drill.

Where the rovers intersect, flashbang and suppressed GSG fire. CS the dog and final guard when they respond.

Dog goes free, 5 guards meet the woodchipper back at the shed.

Gain entry to house. Divine who has the key, Black & Decker the kneecaps until the key is given up.

Arrange for a misadventure with the ether and cocaine, house goes up from a freebase accident. Pop smoke, await extraction.

And pick up your effin brass.:cool:

17. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Ambush them on the way to the airstrip. Kill them all. Recover the material. Go back to work.

18. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I like that idea, had the same idea, but the time restraints in a 4 hour window were to close to call. There was no sure intell reflecting when the target would proceed to the airport and how much protection would accompany him. But the operation would be manageable.

Jack

19. layton

layton New Member

Four hours would put severe restraints on the operation, there is always MURPHY to figure in, sure it could be done under ideal conditions, but you would be going from the start at a severe disadvantage.

You would not have any intel or recon as to really to how prepared and alert they were, and also what possible counter measures that were set up for surprises. I know this is hypothetical, but also just how readily accessible would the tools needed to perform the job be to get.

Also, you said to be as quite as possible, well I would start off with a silenced 22, a garrote, and a good knife.A good pair of infrared detector and night vision goggles and a heavy jacket for the dogs.But even at that you would be behind the 8 ball at the start because of no current and up to date intell and recon.

I know I am being the devils advocate here, but you really very well could run into something that you weren't prepared for, and it could be very well that the maintaining the good job could very well take the back stage to just staying alive.

Layton

20. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

All good points Layton, but have you forgotten improvised necessity is the mother of invention. That separates the men from the boys. I was also being more responsive to an outside target hit away from the house and on route to the airport, if time permitted.

Jack