Opening Day!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Mar 31, 2011.

1. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Summer is officially here and my Padres just beat the Cards. Life is good :)

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Whoa take it easy fella, my summer here in Oregon may never arrive. That means burning the oil furnace all summer again. I am going to have to ask you to throttle back and return your tray table and put your seat in the upright position. Dont make me Tase you.....lol

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Summer never leaves here. :cool:

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Opening day for the Cubs and the Chicago White Sox tomorrow. I love baseball and I particularly enjoy watching the White Sox play. Baseball is the only thing that makes it okay for the hockey season to end. :D

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Once again, my Indians are going with a bunch of prospects. I am gonna say it now: There's always next year. :(

6. winds-of-change

Wow, pretty early for that!

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I am talking about the Cleveland Indians.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yanks won yesterday. Texiera went yard with a shot that might not have landed yet, Granderson hit a laser beam out of the park and our new catcher stole like 4 bases. Crazy stylez!!

Saturday's game is on TV, so we will be having a mini at home stadium day. :D

9. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

It was 83 here yesterday and it will be 77 here today...[​IMG]

I thought you were a Mariner fan JD? :confused: It is going to be weird tonight, first opening day with no Niehaus :(

10. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

You can have your summers...... its already 97 where im at!

11. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

As a Cardinal fan, I must express my hate for you. But considering Pujols is considering pulling a "Lebron" on us, I'm not too unhappy about it. Good luck this year! I'm kind of hoping you guys bring home the big one this year.

12. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Bout time he did something. Salary-wise, dollar for dollar, one of the Yankees' worst investments.

13. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I think they were damn foolish to not get a deal done with him. I still think he will be a card though, I don't see anyone but the Cubs with the money to sign him right now and you can bet the cards don't want to face him 20 some odd times a year. As for us beating you, it's about damn time! :p

14. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

They were down 14 nothing at one point and they were one hit away from being back in that game in the ninth. I wouldn't write them off too soon, they looked pretty good against a tough club today.

15. winds-of-change

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011