Firearms Talk banner

Open Invitation!

467 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  danf_fl 
#1 ·
Welcome to Firearmstalk to all the Lurkers we have popping in and out throughout the day. Over 1200 today alone, which is a pretty good number.

If you are a firearms enthusiast, or planning on starting with your first one, you are welcome to come on in, kick of your shoes and stay awhile...

JD

#3 ·
Yeah, but only the smart ones!
Join up guys, its too easy. And the environment is user friendly, no core of jackassery that thinks they "own" your input like on other forums I participate in.
C'mon in!

#4 ·
Yeah, but only the smart ones!
Join up guys, its too easy. And the environment is user friendly, no core of jackassery that thinks they "own" your input like on other forums I participate in.
C'mon in!
Ha Ha I own all.:D No really everyone lurking should join. This is a great site with tons of information. And nobody makes fun of your questions, well at least to your face:D

#7 ·
Just a friendly STILL OPEN Invitiation to any of you who might be lurking these pages.

Many fine people reside here and love to talk guns, hunting, shooting sports of all kinds, plus we have some great story-tellers and fun giveaways.

If you are looking for a new forum, this might be the one for you.

JD

#8 ·
In addition, all our mods have their full complement of shots!

#10 ·
Let's see, I've logged in at least 10 times today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.