OPEN CARRY to support your local Starbucks

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by melensdad, Jan 30, 2012.

1. melensdad

melensdad New Member

The anti-gun groups are pushing for a boycott of Starbucks because Starbucks would not kick out citizens who were legally openly carrying firearms. So even if you don't want to spend $5.00 on a whipped up latte/cappuccino/coffee drink, if you support gun rights AND if it is legal in your state, you may want to OC in the local Starbucks to counter the anti-gun groups who are boycotting.

2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Typical liberal douchebaggery. If you don't feel safe there then don't go there. But no they want to step on other peoples rights to make them feel better. Normal logic for these people if they don't like something then it should be banned.

3. Wynn

Wynn New Member

Id go but the boycott is on a tuesday. Bad timing. Good for Starbucks to not give in to the yuppies. BTW, Starbucks makes a BOMB white chocolate "frappacino"...

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Lies, damn lies and statistics. 14 million members? I don't think so. They purport to "represent" 14 million people who were vicitms, are related to a victim, or know a victim (or live in the same city as a victim, I presume). Liberal douche bags. You are much more likely to die in a car crash than be shot. Those damn "assault cars" need to be banned. If only everyone drive a Smart Car, there would be fewer traffic fatalities. You can hit a pedestrian with one and not cause serious injuries, just total the car.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Fact: The more guns that are being carried by honest citizens the less likely you are to be a victim of crime.

Fact: The cities with the highest gun control have the most violent and most frequent gun violence by criminals

6. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Quoted for truth!

I have to wonder if the leaders of this group of "14 million victims" have ever checked the statistics for attacks and homicides involving weapons other than guns. Would it make them feel better to know how many people in England are killed with knives, ice picks, hammers, and screwdrivers every year? Or how many were pushed out of windows?

Honestly, I feel safer knowing that the people around me are carrying when I'm out in public. It would take a real braintrust to walk in and try to rob a Starbucks! Open or concealed carry by the patrons makes their employees safer, by detering crime, PERIOD! Don't get me started on "Gun Free School Zones" like the one my wife works in. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I'll be going to Starbucks on the 14th, and the wife and I will be carrying.

If they like England's gun laws so much, they should move there!

7. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

I don't like starbucks, not even a little bit. But if it will tick off some retarded libs than i will choke down some of their coffee.

8. melensdad

melensdad New Member

Then print out and drop off some of these!!!

[​IMG]

9. Garadex

Garadex New Member

If only I weren't busy so on tuesday I could walk in there OC'ing my handgun and feel safe in a place they has a chance of getting robbed at gunpoint. I think if a BG saw that I had a gun he would probably avoid that place.