Ooount..Helgazzzzz...Eeeek..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Apr 7, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Helga.....would be my night nurse or (Nurse Beast)..! We,ve been testing each-other for a while now , fourth time.! She was in a good mood this morning.! How do I know this....? Instead of kicking me to the floor , she only picked me up by the throat to change my linens ! If Arnold Shwartzenegger....Shwortanaziger....
    Shwatzinegro..........? Whatever , had a sister , Helgazzzzz would for sure be it!

Matter of factly , if in they was in the same room , the only way you could tell them apart ? , Helgazzzz got better facial hair ! She no doubt was in a stellar mood this morning , you could hear it in the clenching of her facial structure , the creaking and stresses going on , a (SMILE)..! Eeeek..! I dare not say anything to pizz her off for fear . She would ruffle me in some most uncomfortable way..! Like last time , Curiosity..!
    Well , I got tired of the child-like drawings by the nurses as to what........they had done to me this time ! I sneak out a bed , azz less gown and all , jump on the public elevator , that,s right , (Public Elevator) , and precede down to records.! I got tubes with collective bulbs <--to collect the primordial ooze spranging forth..! I,m in the (Infectious Disease) wang of the Hospital , sporting my (HAZMAT-OSHA) azz less yellow flashing gown , and the looks on the people's faces was priceless , :D
    Helgazzzz , didn,t think this very funny..! Eeeek.! She threatened me harshly and tied my IV tubes in a not , and without missing a beat , pointed to the window (we,re on the fifth floor) , and bellowed , "DON,T DO THAT AGAINZZ DANGOZZ""..."
    HELP ME..! Eeeeeeeek..! :eek:

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

3. dango

Ack..! :confused: Eeeeeeeek , and so forth..! :eek:

4. MisterMcCool

5. dango

Short , very , very short...! Eeeek..! :eek:

6. MisterMcCool

Comes to your room at all hours?

7. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Dang, your gonna have to get outa there. We could form a posse, and come for ya. Just let us know when Helga aint there. Im not gonna chance gettin caught, and her having her way with me.

8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Somebody wants Dango's wango. I would only worry if you start loosing hours at a time. No telling what happens when you are sedated.

9. vincent

vincent New Member

C'mon...live a little!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
  10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Careful, Dango.

She can sense fear.

And she LIKES that!

11. MisterMcCool

Helga.......!

Attached Files:

12. dango

13. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I did not have sexual relations with that man! Or, I did not inhale. That guy was so full of ****.

14. dango

That guy was soooo full of ......what..? Whaaaaat..?

"I did not inhale sexual relations with that shizzzzzzt" ....! :confused: :D

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I keep telling you. Wear that gown backwards. It's so much sexier with the opening in the front. Who the heck wants to see your ***? ;)

16. dango

lol....! :d:d

17. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Do NOT post that pic here, Dango! :eek:
    Jeeze, I'll end up back in the icu.

18. dango

I am now the proud owner of two security devices.! One , I used to Boobie trap the bathroom door so when helgazzzz tries to find me in the bathroom , the alarm goes of..! :D They are pretty cool devices ' and are quite loud and disturbing. A very loud annoying beeeeep.! I,m leaving soon so she doesn't,t have much time to torture me , LOL..!
    The devices are kind of Kool and might be great for a joke or even security. Like to put one one my garage door or something . If they thought that little gizmo would stop me , well , shame on them , didn,t even slow me down .
    Some might look at this a stealing , when they charge me $110 for an aspirin , that,s theft so they Owe me one !
    They are Kool and I have two now.! The one I got Helgazzzz with and the other I may keep . They are about 5 " x 3" x 1 1/2" . ,made by Stanley with UMP on the face , model 91650 and pretty loud., :D Twice now I have un- wired myself and the look on Helgazzzz face is priceless..! :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  19. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Dango here's a pic of your night nurse. Too bad you're asleep when she's on duty.

Hot-Pocket-Nurse.jpg