OOOOBER cheap shooting with my Berg

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Scratchammo, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

2. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

3. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Well the first one came in today. There were no rifling grooves so I didn't expect to be impressed & I wasn't. The "accuracy" wasn't too much to brag about. First round fired was an Aguila Super Colibri, the buzzing from the bullet tumbling was a little louder than the shot as it curved right. It sounded like hitting a PVC pipe against something. The next one was a federal bulk round, it sounded like I dropped a firecracker down the barrel. It also buzzed. I'd hate to put a crappy review on something but I also don't want y'all to waste your money. If this was rifled it'd more than likely would be worth it. I'm still waiting on the other one. I believe its length & grooves are about the same as the barrel of the Taurus PT 22 so accuracy should be fairly decent.

4. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

yeah, I would definitely imagine the rifled one to be more accurate, what shotgun are you using with these?

5. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

Mossberg Cruiser 18.5", it's in my album.

6. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

I got the second one in today. Here's the message I sent to Dina Arms:

"I'm extremely disappointed of wasting $22 on a disposable piece of aluminum crap that only fires the first few times. At least now I have a complete review on your "product" *to show to potential money wasters before they get screwed. I hope this is comes as an inspiration or constructive criticism to make something worth selling.

Good day"

I took it to the woods, put a couple good shots into a Dr. Pepper bottle, & then it didn't want to fire anymore. It's not my gun or the ammo. The firing pin hits it, & I went through round after round. My other adapter works fine, just horribly inaccurate. I guess I unleashed the wrath of Monday unto them but what can I say? I expected better.

7. Sonnypie

Sonnypie New Member

I'm going to stick to my current plan.

Does anybody still make the old multiple weapons where you have a shotgun and a rifled barrel in one gun?
    I always thought a combo gun would be kinda handy.
    I found this one. Out of stock of course. :rolleyes:

8. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

That double gun looks awesome, too bad they're out of stock, I want.

9. AusLach

AusLach New Member

Beautiful BRNO Combo

Me wanty

10. PalmettoShooter

PalmettoShooter New Member

ive tried those too, and they were pretty disappointing. just bc some guy can machine aluminum doesnt mean he should.

11. orangello

orangello New Member

M6 Aircrew Survival Weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    My favorite. I got to shoot a military one yeeeears ago; a cousin had gotten it somehow or other (they are a bit short for us civis). .22 hornet was LOUD for a .22.

Springfield Armory M6 Scout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Civilian version from Springfield.

Tacted out http://www.oldjimbo.com/survival/v-shrake/m6.html

12. Sonnypie

Sonnypie New Member

Yeah.
    Anyone of those would do very nicely. :)
    Thanks!