ooo-rah enfield practice

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by KRAGGY69, Aug 27, 2010.

1. KRAGGY69

KRAGGY69 New Member

:confused: 80rnds and a steel buttplate are not as enjoyable as i remember,still managed to keep the last twenty on the body of the life size squirrel target at 200 yards, although a teeny to the left im guessing because of the anticipation of slight uncomfortableness to follow making me pull on the trigger a tad instead of squeezing it.still not bad for the day,my hat is off to the guys that had to use those in battle and not wimp out after 80rnds,ill keep at it maybe it will toughen me up. 6mph burst of wind, 78degrees, beautiful day.the ruger m77mII .223 always makes me feel like a better shot silver dollar groups or just slightly bigger off the bipod at 200 with crappy umc ammo(sorry not a fan) lots of others say it should be a dime or less,whatever maybe 3shot groups with a good shot,definitly not me and 10rnds not gonna happen,but i always leave with a smile on my face even on really off days lets me not think about bills or crappy economy:D

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

A range report with out pictures.:eek:

Attached Files:

3. KRAGGY69

KRAGGY69 New Member

SORRY i spend most of my time shooting not taking pictures of dead paper

4. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

Shame on ya!! :D

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

80 rounds of .303 is a fair amount of rounds downrange. Good for you. :cool:

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Love those Enfields.