Only 14,000 rounds ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MobileMarine, Sep 10, 2011.

1. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

2. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I probably got that much 5.56 under my sofa cushions. :D

May the culprits be brought to justice and summarily flogged.

3. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

I bet somebody just lost some paperwork or something. Or it was paperwork that was meant to be lost and another terrorist leader is turning up dead soon.

4. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

one of my customers is a retired seal and allegedly .... this happens alot . He said night vision , parts and even a few grenades have followed some of his peoples home . Whats the old country song about stealing a car over the score of 14 yrs or something , he takes parts home in his lunch box till he builds the car lol , in my case it would be a minigun

5. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Here ya go.... It was a Caddie
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1-zzJnKtDg]Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash - One Piece At A Time - YouTube[/ame]

6. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Lmao Id end up with a lever action mini gun that had laser sights and percussion caps and it would operate with a hand crank

7. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

My father works for ITT which is the contractor for night vision equiptment, and stealing night vision equiptment is a big mistake. Just recently a marine was being court marshalled for stealing night vision equiptment and my father had to participate in the trial/sentencing, and he got 50 years I believe for stealing it.