online training

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Rugers9, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

Is there any full online training videos anyone recommend or gun apps people have that they like to share?

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Trigger time my friend. Otherwise it's just video games.

You can learn theory and safety and a bunch of other stuff online, but you have to squeeze the trigger to get it all right.

Keep on learning and you'll do great. Best wishes.

3. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Diplomacy in action. ;)

4. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

I have the trigger time just want to keep drills fresh and new ones to learn

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Participate in a competition. It is much more fun than a bunch of people you will never meet.

6. locnload

locnload New Member

Rugers9, There is a lot of good stuff out there, but you have to "seperate the wheat from the chaff" as they say. I'm sure that if you are an experienced shooter you will have no problem sorting them out. Get on YouTube and start looking. Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch has some excellent vids on malfucntion drills, reloads, safety, and many other subjects. He keeps it simple, basic, and real rather than trying to dazzle you with fancy techniques. Travis Haley and Cris Costa of Magpul Dynamics have some great stuff, and James Yeager of Tacticle Response puts out a lot of good vids as well. You will find varying opinions and a lot of bad advice as well, but like I said, as an experienced shooter you will know what makes sense to you. Good Luck :)

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Shooter ready is a great tool for learning long distance shooting.
    Magpul has great videos as well.