Online shopping.

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by mopowerbmx, Jan 3, 2015.

1. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

Until recently I never bought anything online. I always paid cash at my LGS. That started to get costly. I still buy my guns because it is a little easier and most of the times cheaper. Right now I'm stuck on Palmetto State I'm finding their prices the best. Are there any other companies I should check out other than Buds, CTD, PSA, or Brownells. Thanks for the input and links are welcome.

2. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

Midway and Freedom Munitions have been pretty dependable for me. I think Freedom does free shipping on the first order.
    I live in the country, so fuel and time matter to me. If I can click the mouse and have it setting on my doorstep in 72 hours, I'll keep the truck in the garage.

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

www.gunwatcher.com is a great way to compare prices. It's like those travel sites that check prices at lots of stores.

4. BK3220

BK3220 Member Lifetime Supporter

5. trigger643

trigger643 New Member

What I'm looking for determines where I shop, both locally and on line. With the exception of the few mom&pop stores locally, I pretty much do my shopping on line.

Not one site will have the best prices all the time and I shop prices constantly for things like ammunition, parts and accessories.

Here are some of my favorites:

Top Gun Supply in Ohio
    Natchez Shooter's in Tennessee
    Widener's in Tennessee
    Osage County Guns
    Optics Planet

and, yes, Amazon and Ebay.

I would only shop at cheaper than dirt if they were the last place on earth.

6. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Gunbroker.com is an excellent source and especially for used and milsurp goods.

7. mopowerbmx

mopowerbmx New Member

I find gunbroker expensive. I troll armslist from time to time. I traded a Glock 21 for a rock river last year. I have a LGS that sells at or below MSRP on his guns. Pretty happy with him right now. I forgot about midway. I'll put them in my favorite folder.