Online Load Data reference

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by ktmboyz, Jun 25, 2012.

1. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

2. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

3. Rodmaker

Rodmaker New Member

Online loading data reference

Here is one I use but it cost to join, however it has a lot of load data and finding a particular load is easy. The loads are the ones the members have tested and submitted.

http://ammoguide.com

4. W. C. Quantrill

W. C. Quantrill New Member

How about making this a sticky so that it will stay up where you can find it?

5. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

I was hoping more people would chime in with some links, then maybe it would be a sticky for all of us to use neebs and regulars alike. Maybe there just aren't that many more online resources out there ? I just didn't want to be the only one posting,, but it seemed to die out pretty quick :eek:

6. W. C. Quantrill

W. C. Quantrill New Member

When I reload, I go to Hodgdons unless I'm looking for something really kinky, then I go to reloadammo.....the thread counters really test that stuff out. I swear, some of those guys must have their own pressure barrels...

7. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

I had never been to that site before, I will use it for x-reference now when working up new loads Thanks

8. linuxuser3890

linuxuser3890 New Member

I actually think they use quick load for the pressure but I'm not sure. And if you look through enough of their loads they change over time with the powder, like it follows the software updates. Quick load just seems like the fastest and easiest way to generate that info and then prove with a chrono.