Online Dealers

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by WeeMan9194, Dec 3, 2012.

1. WeeMan9194

WeeMan9194 New Member

Looking for a reputable online ammo dealer. Really looking for Winchester Ranger T 230 gr p ammo and Federal HST 230 gr p ammo. Never bought ammo online and am a little nervous about it. Anyone ever purchased either of these ammunitions online?

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Buds Guns, Cabellas ,Midway USA, Sportsmans Guide and a host of other reputable online dealers. Check out the link to slickguns.com for the latest deals. I have done business with all the ones I mentioned with no problems at all.

3. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I get most of my ammo from the sportsmansguide. I know I will get fair/free shipping. And I can use a coupon to knock another $10 or $20 off my purchase. I don't shoot anything you mentioned. You have to check and see for yourself. I can only mention the place I get most of my ammo from. Ammoseek.com is a good starting point for finding ammo online.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  4. WeeMan9194

WeeMan9194 New Member

I seen some of the ranger t ammo on gun broker.com. Has anybody had any experience with them? The HST ammo seems a little easier to come by.

5. WeeMan9194

WeeMan9194 New Member

How is sgammo.com or ammo to go.com? Anybody tried either?

6. rainmakerat92

rainmakerat92 New Member

I've used ammo to go.com on several occasions; haven't had any problems. I also like LuckyGunner.com. They ship really fast. It's not unusual to receive the order just a couple of days after I place it, but I live in NE GA and they ship out of Atlanta.

7. WeeMan9194

WeeMan9194 New Member

Thanks for the input. I was alittle hasty at first about buying ammo from off the Internet.

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Gunbroker is an auction site. The are a middleman for firearms related transactions. It's up to you to determine if the seller is reputable.

9. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Distance is a factor when ordering ammo online. Ammo is always transported on the ground. If you plan to order ammo online don't wait until you are out of ammo.

10. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

11. WeeMan9194

WeeMan9194 New Member

Found some of the Ranger T's at a gun place in WA. Website is themarksman.net

12. WeeMan9194

WeeMan9194 New Member

Anybody else notice how hard it seems to be to find this ammo...? Seems alot earlier to find federal hst.

13. WeeMan9194

WeeMan9194 New Member

Finally ordered them.