Online Ammunition Retailers

Discussion in 'In Stock' started by Beezer, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Beezer

Beezer Member

I've done some searching and found several companies that sell ammunition online. However, I don't have any idea of the quality of any of these retailers.

So I'm curious, do you buy ammo online? If so, who have you been pleased with (good customer service, timely shipping on in-stock ammo, breadth or selection, etc)?

Equally as important, who have you been displeased with?

2. stag556

stag556 New Member

I've ordered from Natchez, and only had one issue that was corrected right away. They also followed up to make sure that I did receive the missing box of ammo. They've had real good customer service, and have since ordered from them with no problems.

3. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Ive order bulk ammo online. Never had a problem.

4. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

Midsouth Shooters Supply has the fastest shipping Ive ever seen and they have never messed up an order. They are my favorite.

I like Midway USA to but they can be a bit pricey on their shipping.

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I've ordered from CTD, Palmetto, Lucky Gunner, Midway, Natchezss, Gander Mountain, and Champions Choice. Whoever had what I was looking for, with a price per round including shipping, that was reasonable. Never had a problem.

It doesn't pay to just get a box or two because then the shipping costs are too high. The least I found it economical to order at one time was two bricks.

6. davva360

davva360 New Member

Plus 1 for Natchezsssss

7. medic2465

medic2465 New Member

8. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I use multiple retailers.

my last 3 buys were all from SGammo.
    But i ahve also used midway, cheaperthandirt, palmettostatearmory, cabelas and venturamunitons.

9. Mouser

Mouser Active Member

I tried Sinclair, but ran out of patience for my order on back order...when ammo started showing up at Wal mart, and six months had passed, it was time to cancel order. I will likely order online again and will take a look at this post for some guidance.

10. Gabill

Gabill New Member

I go to gunbot.com they have all the on line ammo dealers listed and what ammo is available. Just bought 22lr for .05 a round.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

11. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

Using www.gunbot.net & www.ammoseek.com are good ways to find low prices on ammo.
    But there are others like.
    www.gun-deals.com/ammo
    www.slickguns.com/category/ammo
    www.wikiarms.com
    www.ammospy.net/ammo
    www.ammonow.com
    They are all good for finding the ammo you need & comparing prices so we don't get ripped off by the profiteers.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014