Firearms Talk banner

Online Ammunition Retailers

6K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  7.62 Man 
#1 ·
I've done some searching and found several companies that sell ammunition online. However, I don't have any idea of the quality of any of these retailers.

So I'm curious, do you buy ammo online? If so, who have you been pleased with (good customer service, timely shipping on in-stock ammo, breadth or selection, etc)?

Equally as important, who have you been displeased with?

#2 ·
I've ordered from Natchez, and only had one issue that was corrected right away. They also followed up to make sure that I did receive the missing box of ammo. They've had real good customer service, and have since ordered from them with no problems.

#5 ·
I've ordered from CTD, Palmetto, Lucky Gunner, Midway, Natchezss, Gander Mountain, and Champions Choice. Whoever had what I was looking for, with a price per round including shipping, that was reasonable. Never had a problem.

It doesn't pay to just get a box or two because then the shipping costs are too high. The least I found it economical to order at one time was two bricks.

#10 ·
I tried Sinclair, but ran out of patience for my order on back order...when ammo started showing up at Wal mart, and six months had passed, it was time to cancel order. I will likely order online again and will take a look at this post for some guidance.

#12 · (Edited)
I go to gunbot.com they have all the on line ammo dealers listed and what ammo is available. Just bought 22lr for .05 a round.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk
Using www.gunbot.net & www.ammoseek.com are good ways to find low prices on ammo.
But there are others like.
www.gun-deals.com/ammo
www.slickguns.com/category/ammo
www.wikiarms.com
www.ammospy.net/ammo
www.ammonow.com
They are all good for finding the ammo you need & comparing prices so we don't get ripped off by the profiteers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.