One Stop AK Shop (online store)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by ARnoob, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Ladies and gents, I am very much considering starting an online AK related/based business. I would sell AK furniture, gear, etc. (no firearms). I may get into ammo sales as well, but that would be a ways down the road.

I would like to start small, but carry AK related items that people really find to be essential or high priority on the wish list.

I would like to know what AK related items would you guys would like to see in a "one stop" shop?

Thanks,
    Johnny.

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Bayonets and more Bayonets.:D

3. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Ahh bayonets...the only thing I can possess legally lol

4. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Cool! Please keep the ideas coming! I want to have a store that would sell all the cool stuff that I would want to buy, and stuff people really want.

Thanks for you help!

5. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Soviet AKM Laminate Furniture Sets for Stamped Receivers

*** Mods, I apologize if this is not posted in the correct section, as I'm not quite sure how to label this post. ***

As a sort of "trial run" for my online shop, I am trying to guage interest in some of the more specialty items. I would like to sell (when available) complete Soviet AKM laminate furniture sets for stamped receivers. My goal is to provide these sets at a fair price.

What do you consider a fair price for a four piece set to be? I should have some available in the near future.

Thanks guys!

6. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Soviet Bakelite Mag Interest?

I'm going to try to get some of the '74 bakelite mags, as I know they're in demand. If I can get them, how many mags would you guys be interested in?

Anyone interested in the 7.62x39 bakelite mags?