Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday morning will be my last day in Commiefornia, I should be in Prescott Valley by 4 pm...
Anyone else live up that way?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,533 Posts
Welcome to the free state of Arizona!
I live about 30 miles from there. A whole lot of shooters out here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hiwall said:
Welcome to the free state of Arizona!
I live about 30 miles from there. A whole lot of shooters out here.
Thanks... the only catch is carry. California gun shops have a distinct lack of worthwhile holsters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
967 Posts
good for you im going to be moving from communist illinois and moving to arizona before i start school again. how far are is prescott from the phoenix area?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,533 Posts
"how far are is prescott from the phoenix area? "
about 100 miles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beastmode986 said:
good for you im going to be moving from communist illinois and moving to arizona before i start school again. how far are is prescott from the phoenix area?
Depends. To ben avery to my place, 66 miles. To laveen, its like 90 somethin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
763 Posts
Welcome too, as said above, to Arizona, one of the last of a handful of free states.

Your new life as an American will soon start.

Just a few pointers. You have to get away from CA. as soon as possible. Get a AZ license asap. register your car in AZ asap. Make yourself a Arizonian. Get a D Backs ball cap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DodgerBlue said:
Welcome too, as said above, to Arizona, one of the last of a handful of free states.

Your new life as an American will soon start.

Just a few pointers. You have to get away from CA. as soon as possible. Get a AZ license asap. register your car in AZ asap. Make yourself a Arizonian. Get a D Backs ball cap.
License acquired already, bike registration happens as soon as a job is secured. My ball cap is a BCM hat any how
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
License acquired already, bike registration happens as soon as a job is secured. My ball cap is a BCM hat any how
Just a FYI - If you have a job or a residence in Arizona and the lic plates on your vehicle are from out of state, the fine for not having Arizona Plates is over $500.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anm2_man said:
Just a FYI - If you have a job or a residence in Arizona and the lic plates on your vehicle are from out of state, the fine for not having Arizona Plates is over $500.
Woah dang thanks for the heads up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lonyaeger said:
I grew up in Prescott. It's a wonderful place. Good luck.
Thanks Lon, I'm really starting to love it up here. Really friendly folks, clean air... and gun rights lol.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top