One more photo

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jgoertz, Nov 29, 2013.

1. jgoertz

jgoertz New Member

I want to bore you all with one more shot of our new family member.

Attached Files:

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

nice picture! looks like they are getting along fine!:D

3. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

We met someone living in the apt. Complex where we first lived last yr. When we moved to Az. He has a 5y.o. Female French Bulldog/Pug mix. What a sweet bully girl,...and he wants to keep her, but moves around a lot. I wish Gator were better behaved around other dogs,..she'd be a good companion for him.....if only....
    "dad,..please don't let another dog in here without me smelling them first!"

Attached Files:

4. emo

emo Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure you could make it work if you really want to. We've got three and it seems the pleasure goes up exponentially with each one added (or maybe that was yard cleanup). I'd have more if the wife would let me, she says I can have as many as I want but three is the limit in the house and leaving them out doesn't work for me. Our vet has called several times over the last couple years when clients have gotten one or more of the giant breeds without understanding what they're in for and he tells them he knows a good home for them. Kills me to say no but it's easier than trying to find a new house after getting thrown out!