once fired milsurp 50cal brass. anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by mach1337, Nov 18, 2010.

1. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

just thought i would throw this out there. but my ship is doing a big shoot to get some peoples quals up to date. were gonna be shootin the 50's and the 240's. anyway i got it worked out so that i can have as much of the brass and ammo cans as i want as long as they stay outta sight outta mind.

so im gonna try and get about 100 or so empty 50 cal brass cases maybe more if you guys want it. figured i could help some of you all that have some of the big boys out if you reload it. since i know the brass isnt cheap. just pay shipping.

2. Twpbaseball10

Twpbaseball10 New Member

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I need a few cans and if take some cases in those cans.

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I will gladly take several of the ammo cans off your hands.

5. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

i can get the cans free. but i dont know how many we will empty. i will tell them to save them all so i can take them and then i can let you all know how many i have. and as far as price i can probably do cheap + shipping. lol

6. quigleysharps4570

quigleysharps4570 New Member

I'd be interested in a can full of brass.

7. m72law

m72law New Member

<< looking for cans:D

8. Jarhead79

Jarhead79 New Member

Would love some empty cans!

9. Kevin-A

Kevin-A New Member

I would be interested in a Can and some 50 CAL Brass

10. oscar615

oscar615 New Member

Sure I would be interested in some also. Brass or Cans would be great. Thanks for the offer. And thanks for your service.

11. tattoo_it_hurts

tattoo_it_hurts New Member

Are you interested in tattoos or tattoo machines... I would be willing to make ya a custom machine for 100 empty .50 cal brass cases. most of my machines sell between $200 to $300 so hit me up if your interested.

12. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

thanks for the offer but i dont have any more brass or cans. alot of friends grabed them while i had them. and im not much in to doin tattoo"s

13. FlashPointBallistics

FlashPointBallistics New Member

reloading business here

I will take some of the brass and cans as well. If they have any links I would like those to. Just let me know what the price is going to be and we can work something out.