on the way

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by unknownhero82, Apr 5, 2010.

1. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

woohoo!!!! money order went out today, should be there by wed. and hopefully come monday or tuesday my local FFL should be calling me up and telling me to come pay them $32 and get my new Springfield GI Lightweight Champion :D

After findingout a face to face cross state line private sale was illegal, informed the seller, who ended up going through thier local FFL so i must thank everyone that helped keep me from doing something illegal unknowingly:eek: thank you all :)

soon as i pick her up i'll be posting pics and hopefully a range report shortly after

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Excellent! I'm glad it worked out for you. :cool:

3. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

thanks man i'm glad too...very excited to get it lol

4. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Hey, I'll take pictures! Gimme a holler.

5. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

sounds good to me:) we can get some pictures at the range or something...i'll send you a PM soon as it gets here and we can get together

6. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Weekends are best, if that helps. I'm waiting on a few boxes of .380, and if that comes in I will let you see what painful handgunnery feels like!

[​IMG]

7. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

ouch i can only imagine lol...yeah weekends are usually perfect for me...we can also test out my new Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag with 7-1/2inch barrel lol :D

8. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

this one here :D

Attached Files:

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I'm glad you got things worked out, unknown. You will be much happier to be able to rest easy knowing that the ATF won't be knocking on your door soon.

Range reports are a must now! :D

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Congrats on the purchase unknown! Now you KNOW!! get it? hardie har har..... :D

11. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

believe me i agree 110% completely with that...and that's why i always ask on here...i'd rather sound dumb and findout for sure then assume and end up in jail lol...most def on the range reports...it's been to long since i've been shooting and i miss it greatly

12. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

haha niice one...i actually havn't heard that one yet :p

13. glock2740

glock2740 New Member

14. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

woohoo!!! 1 step closer...just got e-mail confirmation from USPS that the money order was recieved and signed for and got an e-mail copy from USPS of the signiture for my records :D he should be on the way to the bank and hopefully they don't take to long to clear the money order and soon as it's cleared his FFL will be sendin to my FFL and hopefully i'll have it friday (wishful thinking haha) but hopefully at the latest i'll have it wed. :D

15. ALSGUN

ALSGUN New Member

congrats on your new weapon and I just learned something, I didn't realize that this type of sale was illegal so thanks for the info as well.

16. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

lol i'm glad you learned like i did and not the hard way:)

17. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

I am very glad you got your gun!! I know you were stressing about it and I am glad it worked out for you I would like to see pics and a range report too :)

18. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

thanks yeah i can't wait to get it either and take her out to the range