On the heels of my Pocket 9mm buy today....

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by DodgerBlue, Oct 15, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I have been watching my full size Kimber Custom II sit and collect dust for to long now. My Ultra .45 get the EDC title.

I have decided to trade it and the leading 2 contenders are a Beretta 92Fs compact Model L NIB from Italy and a Beretta PX4sc in 9mm.

Anyone experienced with the 92 compact? I know somewhat about the PX4 but not much of the compact 92.

Also, a shout out to everyones favorite guy! notdku, maybe a Beretta forum? The world first firearm maker. 1500 ad I think or something like that.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. phildenton

phildenton New Member

I definitely agree that there needs to be a beretta forum here.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

If you guys want a Baretta forum please start a new thread asking for it on the Firearms talk and Suggestions subforum otherwise Notdku might not see it.

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

If we keep getting the individual makers sections we won't need a general or simi-auto section :(

5. guncollector

guncollector New Member

beretta

if you mean a single stack 8 rd. magazine , compact 92 L type m . very good firearm and one of my favorites in a single stack 9mm . i've had mine for years and it has always been 100% reliable

6. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

HOSS, your on my A+ team and I always value what you say. Really loved that bell remark for me wandering off!

General is for questions and sharing, but I think the individual forums allow members to ask question without getting alot of "I heard on the internet once" and "I hear that gun sucks" People just spouting off just to get their .02 in. with no real hands on at all.

If I have a question on my new Nano about ammo, I wont get "I hear that ammo jammed every 10 round". What I will get it is "worked fine in MY Nano" ect..

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Pretty much agree- give 'n take--
    Just think a lot of gud info/questions wud be overlooked because some just won't go to the Glock/Sig, ect section- A lot of the same info pretains to or cud pretain to more guns than just a Sig or Glock or whatever- Can't have it both ways i guess tho :eek:
    Now i really think there shud be a Hi-point section so the rest of us wouldn't have to keep hearin the same ole stuff about them :p