Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I found another forum to join. :p I've been a member of race-quad forums and still a member of a local and national dirtbiking forum and now I have found firearmstalk.com as a home away from home. :) I'm knowledgable about bikes and cars, but not about guns, so I may not be posting much for quite sometime..... except a bunch of elementary questions. :D

So, about me and my guns..... I bought a pistol the other day and the wife and I took the Level 1 carry class at a local "gun club" just a few days ago so we would be more "comfortable". :cool: I look forward to learning lots from another great forum.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome DBD!
Feel free to ask a lot of questions, lots of good people here to give advice also a lot of good info on the forum already. What kind of pistol did you buy?

Enjoy

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME dirtbikingdad, glad to have you aboard!

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. Don't be shy about asking questions or jumping in if you have something to say. :cool:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've wanted to buy a pistol for many years but did not want to crack off the $700 or so for the .45 that I really wanted (always loved that gun that GI Joe carried)! Two weeks ago I thought I might look in the $300 range... and boom! Not the gun, but a guy at work was selling one. A Ruger P95DC. After searching a bit on the 'net, I found it was a decent gun and a decent buy, even though it is a bit wide for CC for some folks. I'm not sure if we'll find a firearm for the wife to carry just yet, but that is one reason I am here.

As you can see, I can get long winded on these threads, so you may not want my chatter to clog up the bandwidth if I don't have anything informative to really say... :D Again, thanks for the welcome everyone!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome In! dirtbikingdad

Welcome to the forum, dirt. Looks like you are "Well Rounded" with all the forums you are in. Have fun+speak up:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts