Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get my first hand gun. I want a beretta 92fs but ill have to see what the wife like so hard telling what we will come home with.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I bet she won't like the Beretta 92. That is a huge gun. I have a 96, (same thing, but in .40), and it's almost too big for me. Having said that, it's also a very nice gun. I used to have the FS version, and now have the A1 version. I like the FS better.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Think seriously about getting something you both feel comfortable with owning/shooting/CC. I'm a big man, but decided to focus on 9mm and .380 for HD/CC for my wifes and my sake. Better to have 2 people willing and ABLE to protect your lives than just one!

·
Retired
13,590 Posts
Handle as many as you can.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Mmmmm, new Beretta. Sigh. The fitted cases they came in back in the '90's were so much better. One could expect more than that^^^ from a company like this.

Good first choice, anyway. Glad she likes it.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Congratulations to you both. :)

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Now it's time to start saving for #2, there's nothing truer than two is always better than one, especially when you are both willing and ABLE! Congrats to you both!!:)

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
Yeah -- what gun's gonna be in the house when you go to the range to shoot that one? I think your next one, and you owe her, is an 84.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gatoragn said:
Did y'all put the target in the next county?

To paraphrase Cane, be sho' 'nuff good at 2 meters and 4 meters.
We were at about 15 yards out. Cold out. We both shot 1 mag and went in.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We the wife and I put the first 100 rounds thru it. She was 17/50 hitting the target and I was 21/50. Man we need practice but this is our first hand gun. We were just happy if we hit the targets lol.

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
A 92FS would be one of my first choices.

I prefer the safety system. There's a good

reason it's not called "Beretta Leg"...

Takedown for cleaning is very easy.

Always clean the barrel from the chamber end.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts