On a Planet of Lawlessness.......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Two men approached a Vendor to contribute his talents to bring you THE blockbuster of the summer.

Dill-Boy Productions, in partnership with Rimrock Firearms, are pleased to bring you a product which is not available ANYWHERE yet, a true FTF exclusive, and a MUST HAVE for all forum members.

So in keeping with the summer theme of the new Spielberg TV show, with "Cowboys and Aliens", and all the rest of the similarly themed stuff coming out in the next few weeks, Dill-Boy Productions engaged in clandestine meetings with Bigcat Hunter to create a product that is finally finished, but not available to the general public yet, and will be unveiled here FIRST, our gift to the forum.

Ladies and gentlemen, this summer, you never quite know who the MiBs are.

What's an MiB?

Men in Boss......

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Let's drop the beat......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2XhhuM9GZo]YouTube - ‪Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots‬‏[/ame]

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Let's do the rap.... with the dance sensation of the summer.

Members dress in BOSS, ain't no one finer
    He's our fav-orite clothing designer
    When aliens come, you're at a loss
    Unless you're wearing, your funky Hugo Boss

We rock the planet Earth, we can't be beaten
    We're not afraid of death, or being eaten
    We don't give a damn, scan our frontal lobe
    Hold up just a sec, what's up with that probe?

Get that thing away, you best remember
    Tattoo on my azz, says "Do Not Enter"
    Try to put it in me, I'm gonna bring the pain
    I'm gonna probe your brain, with a two-thirty grain

Now do the Booty Probe!
    Do the Booty Probe!
    Clench your cheeks real tight!
    Flash it like a strobe!

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc]YouTube - ‪Classic Movie Line #51‬‏[/ame]

......... :p :D

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

This weekend, we'll be unveiling the finished product.

We have a surprise guest, guns, and action.

Given this years crop of summer movies, this might be the most fun you have this season.

Enjoy.:cool:

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The CEO of Dill-Boy Productions is setting it up now.

I got the finished product yesterday, I gotta tell you, I was amazed, freaked out, and laughing my azz off all at once.

We had several ideas, Bigcat ran with this one, and the result is fun, but very challenging. If you aren't careful, you ruin your whole day.

This will require skill, brothers, and will distinguish those who talk guns from the shooters...

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

A small taste, till the CEO checks in.....

Attached Files:

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQvnhNVgxQ]YouTube - ‪AMAAAZIIIING (Rona Thorne Archer FX)‬‏[/ame]

Hostages !?! ......... :eek: ;) :D

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

How about a supporting member zombie target pack.

I know I would look simply ravishing as a zombie in one of my shartfoo outfits.

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You want to shoot supporting members?!?!:eek:

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Zombies are soo last year.

The real threat is coming from....out there....

Attached Files:

13. fireguy

fireguy New Member

IT'S THE NEW ILLEGAL ALIEN TARGETS!! With hostages, no less.

14. fireguy

fireguy New Member

Sorry, I lost my head there for a minute. I meant to say undocumented citizens. Take me to your leader.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Special thanks to Bigcat Hunter. We approached him with the idea, he immediately had our backs on it.

If this takes off, we might be able to get him to do a series....:cool:

Special thanks to Hugo Boss, Official Outfitter for Sector 1 Extraterrestial Containment Unit.

We plan on unveiling the product, as well as some crazy surprises, including the match up you swore you'd never see.

The Mod of Justice, even head of forum regulation goes head to head with....

The Potstirrer.:eek:

16. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I wasn't always a forum princess....

"Forget Me Nots" has been sampled to death, maybe we need a thread for the rap guys here, take a new song with sampled stuff, find the original song.

But for now, on a planet of lawlessness, Sector 1 is all that stands between galactic freedom and booty probes.

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

All this is true and so much more to come. My Dapper Partner in Boss has set the scene and by the end of the weekend you will all be in on the loop.

This is a true FTF Exclusive. Dill-Boy Productions got in direct contact with our one and only Bigcat Hunter about doing a special run for our members to get their skills on in preparation for coming invasion.

Bigcat knocked this one out of the park as this offering will no doubt be high on the kool kids MUST HAVE list.

You can forget what you know about hostage situation shooting My Friends! This new scenario will scare you and put you in a primal state of mind as you have to protect/rescue not only a victim, but your very own dignity as well. :eek:

JD from Area 51. Out!

19. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

J.D. is correct.

Every self respecting male who has ever been peer pressured into a prostate exam, or squirmed at the shower scene in "American History X" has a stake in this.

But we're here to show you the way.

We'll be seeking some input from you guys on how the product can be best exploited to it's fullest potential, but until then, know this....

We exist only in myth.

We are the unseen, that moves in shadow.

The Government disavows all knowledge of us.

We are the Men in Boss.:cool:

20. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This is VERY much on. I have heard from our field agent that we have confirmed activity.

The bags are packed.

The suit is freshly pressed.

The SAXX are fresh out the package, comfort IS important in these endevours.

Time to ROLL OUT!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21DFnu00Dc]YouTube - ‪Ludacris - Rollout (My Business)‬‏[/ame]