OMG IT happened to me today

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Feb 4, 2009.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I have run out of room for long guns in my safe today with my last acquisition. A mossberg M 46(b) b. That rifle took the last open slot in my gun safe. Looks like I am going to have to get a Ruger Charger (No that is not a 10/22). It needs some work and I will post pictures later but it shoots clover leaf groups at 50 yards.

2. laynejc

laynejc New Member

I am glad to hear that. Sounds like now you are in the market for another safe. Hope the hunting goes good for you.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Tango buddy, let me send you my address and you can make plenty of room in your safe! [​IMG]

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That is my problem I can't get rid of any of them. I was thinking of trading the Remington 700 in on a savage in 223 or 22-250. But If I went with the 22-250 I would then have to buy brass reloading equipment and start all over fine tuning it to my likes.

Still looking at getting a Ruger Charger with the red and black stock.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

Well, it's pretty obvious that you need a bigger safe (DURRRRRRRR).

You could send those excess firearms my way. I'll take good care of them, and I will make sure they NEVER get neglected.

:D

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Whats with al this sissy pink crap? Cane you flip to the other side on us? It is ok I don't care if you like men We will not judge you.

Here she is. She may not look like much now. But wait untill I get done with the stock and rebluing her. She will look as good as them women JD keeps posting.

[​IMG]

Check out the front sight set up. This is as slick as frozen pig snot.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Me thinks thou dost protest too loudly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Hmmmm....Strangeland is for sale, as you know.

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

That is for shooting around corners! :D

Looks like you have a bit of work ahead of you. You'd better post a pic when she's finished all purdy like! :cool: