OMB Guns

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by GarKeith, Jan 11, 2013.

1. GarKeith

GarKeith New Member

What kind of expierence has anyone had with OMB. I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago and they have yet to even process the order. I called twice and they are very appoligetic and seem nice. But this is ridiculus. I have not gotten angry and complained to them yet but that may happen in the morning. I am not happy with them. Just curious if anyone else has had a similar problem with them.

2. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

The Office of Management & Budget!?

3. jebsca

jebsca New Member

Don't know anything about OMB, but looks to me like everyone is very backlogged for anything to do with guns. I remember at least one site showing their backlog in weeks.

4. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I've spoken with company reps claiming a 1400 order backlog. So waiting a few weeks may be all the norm nowadays. As long as you're able to get a rep to speak to you I'd say you're alright. If the company didn't respond at all I'd think you have an issue.

5. roughneck266

roughneck266 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

They were slow as molasses long before the banick. I doubt it got better during/after. Not a fan at all.
    All of them are slow now though, i have at least 12 orders sitting at RSR, have been for more than two weeks.

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

EVERYBODY is backed up. The panic is full on. The fact that you could reach a person, is a big positive. Many places have "all hands on deck" trying to fill orders.