Old video, but great video

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by laynejc, Apr 1, 2011.

1. laynejc

laynejc New Member

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Spoken to truth! She has felt the pain of gun control!

[​IMG]

3. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Nailed it! Too bad they didn't show the faces of the dickheads sitting on the committee after that statement......

4. Jedusada

Jedusada New Member

Great video, I bet they were stunned after that testimony. I think people with enough knowledge about them should be allowed to have a gun, I mean she was trained with it, why cant she carry it around? She has no medical issues most likely so she wont go killing random people with it. How did the second amendment lose so much power?

5. laynejc

laynejc New Member

The same way we keep losing our rights and freedoms. People do not stand up for them. They figure its just a chip, it might do some good, then they just keep taking another chip and another chip and before long there is nothing left to take. People need to write their reps on a regular basis, make sure they hear from you one way or another. Call them, email them, write them a letter. Doing nothing is the biggest part of the problem, granted some of them dont care either way what their constituents want, its all about what they want, some are good til they decide they arent running for re-election then they dont care what the people want. I dont know, but I think that video may have been talking about the clinton gun ban.

6. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

If I could I would hug that woman, no matter what the us gov does that crazy the criminals and who ever else wants to they can get there hands on what ever weapons they need. The only thing that getting rid of guns does is makes the americans that fallow the law vulnarable to those who don't. It's just as easy for a crazed man to walk into a place and start stabbing people with a knife (look at china).

I agree with her I'd rather be in jail because I had a gun and stopped something then to be alive and didn't. Liberals don't understand this at all, they're blind to the real issue, she was right it really doesen't matter how many rounds the clip can hold takes a few seconds to reload.

It really makes people angry it just acured to me that the gov can't really do anything, even if they change how people get guns they can still get there hands on what they want throught the black market. They'll just make more buisness for the criminals if there not carful.

7. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

the libs refuse to see that if you take guns away, criminals will use:

1. knives,
    2. bats,
    3. screwdrivers,
    4. add your own preference,
    5. add your own preference,
    6. add your own preference,
    7. add your own preference,
    8. etc, etc, etc.......

with the internet, and it's accessibility now-a-days, any kind of weapon anyone wants TO MAKE is readily available.......................IT'S THAT EASY, AND IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Simple- if it were attacked by a shark, you would notice the HUGE bite.

However, when you are nibbled to death by guppies............

9. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Her story is the reason I choose to exercise my CCW REGARDLESS of Gun Free Zones, Work Place Rules, ect...

Unless theres a metal detector, I'm armed. Yes, this could put me at some legal risk. I'm willing to take that risk because the alternative is simply not acceptable.

TACK