Old Spanish handgun

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by GlenLP, Dec 5, 2009.

1. GlenLP

GlenLP New Member

I have come to the conclusion I inherited a Spanish made handgun. I have been trying to learn a little more about my new gun (acha, domingo y cia) but need to hear from someone who knows more. Cal 635 model automatic ????? "looking glass" are the words stamped on the gun 42697 is the serial number. I am still trying to learn the age of the gun, what the letters SM overlaped on the guns handle are and where I might find parts.
    I can supply pictures if it will help once i figure out how to add pictures to this thread.
    Thanks in advance for the expert help
    Glen

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Someone should be along that can help shortly. When you get a chance, head over to the New Member Introduction area and introduce yourself to the nice folks ;)

In the meantime:
    [​IMG]

3. BillM

BillM Active Member Supporter

4. GlenLP

GlenLP New Member

Thanks Billm, I'll check it out

5. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

6. GlenLP

GlenLP New Member

GlenLP

Thanks Jim, I did look at that sight before and the gun is very similar, I'm sure the differences in my gun to that one is the production year. I am wondering what the MS on the grip stands for and where I might find a replacement grip. The gun value seems to vary a great deal from the different sights Ive come across and I don't know what to believe????? I can't find the gun value in my gun book because I'm not sure of the name of the manufacture. Is there a book for foreign gun manufactures? I will be adding a picture of the gun a little later today if that will help.
    Glen

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

6.35mm is the same as .25 ACP.

8. GlenLP

GlenLP New Member

GlenLP

Thanks Robocop

9. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Zit look like this? [​IMG]

10. GlenLP

GlenLP New Member

GlenLP

very similar, I saw this picture earlier and the grip has the same MS but mine has a round gold madalion with MS below the larger one. The stamping on the barrel on mine says cal 635 "looking Glass" automatic and a word follows that I can't read. Im looking for a replacment grip if possible because mine split by the screw but I don't know where to look.
    Thanks for the picture.I cant figure out how to add a picture with my thread.
    Glen

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member