Firearms Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My goal is to protect myself and my family, and a stranger in trouble if need be. I hunt, and carry cancealed. I have owned a gun since I was 7, I am now nearly 50 and still have every one I have ever purchased (never sold one). My main worry now is this new administration wanting to remove our 2nd amendment rights one way or the other. Does our constitution mean anything any more? It does to me and my family and friends. Since your here, I would venture to guess it does to you as well. Thanks for the forum, and the participation from all of you. :cool::)

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome MrKimber, you're in good company!

I think I can speak for the members that we share your concern of the importance of our constitution and the need to protect it!

I'm a few years your senior and can say the same, I have every gun I purchased. Even a G22.

I'm glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
glad to have you on board
:D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ==Sold NO Guns??

My goal is to protect myself and my family, and a stranger in trouble if need be. I hunt, and carry cancealed. I have owned a gun since I was 7, I am now nearly 50 and still have every one I have ever purchased (never sold one). My main worry now is this new administration wanting to remove our 2nd amendment rights one way or the other. Does our constitution mean anything any more? It does to me and my family and friends. Since your here, I would venture to guess it does to you as well. Thanks for the forum, and the participation from all of you. :cool::)
:DMrKim. you're right with a lot of us, age wise. I like Cane, am a few(several) years your senior. How did you guys hold on to all guns ever bought? I wish that I'd been able to do that! With me it was always-kids need new shoes-food needs bought-rent-gas-power/light/water/ well you know! Now that the Kids are up+out, can get back to replacing some that were sold along the way. Welcome again Kim.:D

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome and glad to have you around!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Mr. Kimber - You have found the right home for your beliefs. We take both the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, along with manners, respect for country and our elders, seriously around these parts.

You are among some very good men and women who are equally concerned with the "State of the Union" at the moment...

JD

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you letting me be part of this forum, I look forward to searching the site and sharing idea's and comments. As far as being able to keep every gun I have ever owned, it was easy since I liked them! Still do. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts