Old faithful holsters

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Pistol_Pete, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

I've heard nothing but good things about their iwb holsters. As anyone tried em? I need one order one.

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

They look good, but nothing unique really. The prices are attractive. No personal experience with them myself.

3. Tillman7777

Tillman7777 New Member

I have three. I have tried other types and brands of IWB holsters. For me they have proven the best fit for me and my body type. Especially when sitting. With shorter barrel pistols the end of the barrel digs into my hip while sitting. The shape of this type holsters prevents that. I have also tried similar style holsters but old faithful seems to provide thicker materials.

4. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

These days there is barely room for me IWB:p

5. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

After lots of googling and you tubing I decide to give em a shot. Just put an order in for my xd. I hopes everything everyone says it is because it was only $43!!!

6. yzf128r

yzf128r New Member

I've been using one for my G23 and it is an excellent product! Extremely comfortable, functional, and quiet. The quality of their holsters is excellent, and having the ability to adjust all aspects of the holster is great. Historically I would always remove my holster/gun once I got home because it wasn't comfortable to lounge around the house with it on. Now my gun never leaves my side. I don't even realize I'm wearing it, and no one else does either! Oldfaithful has a great product at a great price. I highly recommend them.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  7. yzf128r

yzf128r New Member

Oops. As I was saying, I would remove my holster at home because it wasn't comfortable to lounge around the house with my holster on. With the oldfaithful holster I don't even notice I'm wearing it, so my holster stays on all the time. It really is a great product, especially for the price. I would highly recommend this holster to anyone who wants a IWB holster.

8. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

Sweet thanks for the info.

9. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

It's on my short list for a holster for my nano. I am hesitant only since the pistol is so light do I really need the whole "2 clips to spread the weight" thing. But as far as value, I don't think you can beat it.

10. Tillman7777

Tillman7777 New Member

I carry a XDs which is a light pistol. The two clips keeps the holster from shifting in addition to spreading the weight of the pistol. This itself with me is worth the extra clip!

11. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

Old faithful holsters still hasn't even shipped my order! It can take til feb 12th.

12. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I'm surprised. I reached out to Alicia prior to ordering and asked to put a rush on my order. I ordered it Jan 24th, and received it on Jan 30th, and mine was IMO a custom order as I'm a lefty and it was for a Beretta Nano, doubtful that they even KEEP left handed holsters in stock.

I will say it's worth the wait, it's a quality holster, very easy to put together (I bought a quick assembly kit) all quality parts. I can see this holster lasting a long time.

13. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

JuSt got an email yesterday saying it finally shipped.

14. Tillman7777

Tillman7777 New Member

I have several Old Faithful holsters. The last one took twice as long to come as the others. It was for a XDs .45. I became impatient and purchased a Desantis locally. The Old Faithful came and the Desantis is in the drawer.

15. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

Good to hear

16. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

We just got two old faithfull holster kits in yesterday that were orderd 2 weeks and 3 days ago. One a left handed kit for p11 and right hand for taurus 85.

17. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

that is not too bad in terms of delivery... enjoy them. They;re a breeze to put together.

18. Pistol_Pete

Pistol_Pete New Member

image-303001855.jpg

image-91759394.jpg

This thing is sweet! Definitely will by again

19. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I have the same impression of mine as well. I am going to order one for my Cheetah as well. I am reluctant to get one for my P229r as I feel it's too bulky for IWB carry.