Old and unusual guns

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by General_lee, Jul 12, 2010.

1. General_lee

General_lee New Member

Hey everybody!
    Let's see some pictures of some of the weirdest firearms you can find.
    You don't have to own the gun, but it does have to be a real firearm (no movie props).

I'll start with a Bittner 7.7mm repeating pistol, and a Borchardt semi automatic.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Gyrojet pistol

Attached Files:

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

French. Apache pinfire. Complete with brass knucks and a bayonet. Folds to fit in yer pocket.
    apache.jpg

4. General_lee

General_lee New Member

The Dardick pistol. A weird hybrid between semi-auto and revolver that used it's own triangular rounds called, "trounds". Of course, the idea didn't catch on.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  5. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Call home

Try calling a cab from a nightclub with this

Attached Files:

6. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

For people you do not much care for

Attached Files:

7. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

Fairly unusual..... my "Buck Rodgers Space Rifle", aka The Bushpup!
    The Bushmaster M17S Bullpup in .223Rem:

[​IMG]

Good rifle, though it really needed more development. Was selling good until the danged AR15 craze hit and the danged Poodle Popper became a cottage industry.

My unusual handgun, the 1950's era Whitney Wolverine .22LR semiauto. Fixed upper tube with internal reciprocating bolt and slide tube, Alcoa aluminum construction - LIGHT weight! Woulda been much more popular, were it not for the sudden appearance of a cheap little Nambu-ripoff from a young upstart named Bill Ruger........

[​IMG]

8. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Hey Bigdog ,, where did you pick up that Wanna-be Aug? :cool:

9. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Cant buy these in UK

Like the safety warning

Attached Files:

10. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

Local gunshop. They were a regular Bushmaster item for awhile. I had seen "Starship Troopers" and really wanted a bullpup, and I chanced to find a guy at our range witht he M17S, and he let me shoot it - I was hooked!
    Same internals as the AR180B, real tappet gas system, not that silly 'crap where it eats' system the AR15 has. Looser receiver and boltcarrier rides on rails, so gunk and grunge just falls away - not unlike the AK47, but with solid bolt lockup and better accuracy.
    Bullpups aren't for everybody (odd ergonomics) but I like 'em!
    The AUG is really nice, but out of my price range! I have shot one in 'full rock&roll' at a machinegun shoot - AWESOME!

I think we COULD buy Pen Pistols here, but as an AOW requiring special permit and tax stamp from the Men In Black.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010