Ok, has this site been taken over by liberal,

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by nwrednk, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwrednk

nwrednk New Member

Left wing "whackos"! I try to get a good nights sleep & yet "I am the racist"
    when a ""/ "white-trash" fool insists on waking those of us working
    taxpayers with his extra loud sound system! When most people are trying
    to sleep after 11pm to 7am, to attend a job unlike the "pothead" that is
    still "suckling on their parents teat" returning home from a binder!:eek:!

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

What does any of that have to do with this site?

3. nwrednk

nwrednk New Member

Goodbuy to this site & the loss of the experience

That I have to offer! (40 plus years of firearms usage)!

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Adios, perhaps you'll find a place where you fit in...

5. Jay

Jay New Member

Not to worry, I'll donate my 40+ years to replace yours....... Your departure can likely be compared to the void left when one pulls a finger out of a bucket of water. ;)

Happy Trails.....

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Wow, that's a lot of anger. I work at night and sleep in the day and I have to put up with a lot of noise while I try to sleep, especially in the summer when the kids are out of school, neighbors mowing lawns, house repair projects, etc. It doesn't make me angry, that's just the way it is. I haven't seen many posts about your 40 years of experienc with guns, I've mostly seen whining and complaining about others. My daughter has some loud, late night neighbors in her apartment building. She simply asks them nicely if they can be quiet since she has to get some sleep. Rarely is she met with any resistance.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  7. DrJason

DrJason New Member

Dude, you start a thread about music but then throw in at the end about loud music and blaring a horn as retaliation, extremely immature, how does that "fix" anything except punish innocent bystanders. Unfortunately, it was an ongoing theme with a lot of your threads.

I've been a member of this community for over a year and a half, these are good people that are serious about firearms, we may joke around from time to time but those people have already "proved" themselves to be upstanding individuals.

Good luck........ and please learn how to properly post threads if you are going to continue on other forums, it is extremely annoying to have a sentence started in the "Title" section then finished in the "Message" section

8. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

perhaps a couple of drunken posts and then he passed out himself

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

Hope he isn't in dupnik's jurisdiction...

Dissasociated ranting is one of the signs laughner displayed as well as that va.tech guy and the discovery channel eco freak... seek help fore its too late.

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

"buh"

bye............

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OH thank god. I was running out of Advil from your posts.

Sorry to say you will not be missed. Enjoy your raciest ways. I hate to tell you we have more than a few liberals on this board, gun owning liberals. There is nothing wrong with be a Liberal just like there is nothing wrong with being Conservative. I don't care what your stance is on gay rights or 99% of everything else as long as you have your facts straight about gun ownership.

You sir, are an embarrassment to the gun owning community. We tried to help you learn how to post a thread, I don't know how many times. You refuse to heed any warning or take any advice. You get pissed when you get called out on a stupid comment you made or when you make blatantly raciest comments. I will go to bat for any Supporting Member here and there are a select few Senior Members I would go to bat for as well. You sir, are none of the above. You don’t even try to make an attempt to learn anything. 99% of the posts you make are nothing more than unreadable drivel from the mouth of a 3 year old. Hell my 11 year old son could make you look like a blabbering idiot.

When you grow up and can hold an adult conversation, can learn how to properly post a reply to a thread or start a new thread please come back and try it again. Until that day Enjoy your life full of stalking old neighbors and disturbing the peace.

Peace and Chicken Grease…..

12. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Damn it to hell Tango, that is one seriously well written post!

13. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Yeah, who's the ghostwriter? ;)

14. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Ya reckon Tango has hired JD as a ghostwriter?

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

No that is all me. See when I really try I can do it......

thank you btw...

16. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Especially - Peace and Chicken Grease...

17. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Good Lord, next suprdave will quit drinking and become a spokesman for AA...

18. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I think it may have been his 11 year old, that is why he was mentioned. He thought if he was going to write it for his Dad, he would subtlety give himself quiet credit. :D

If you want the raciest post, you have to got to the Trail.:eek:

19. orangello

orangello New Member

Nwrednk, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you here; i wish you luck in finding a place on the interweb that suits you better.

I'm fairly certain that is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

20. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Your rucksack is in the hall...

LOL, Hell I have read all your posts sir, and if you have 40 years worth of gun knowledge, it must be from using a damn caulking gun! :rolleyes:

I bid thee farewell, parting is such sweet sorrow, but don't let the forum door hit you in the *** on your way out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.