ohio traffic stop ( ccw ) unbelievable

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Bear304inc, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

During my ccw class on sunday my instructor asked us if we had seen this youtube video...
    OHIO traffic stop

By no means do I think these officers represent ALL police, but was shocked to watch the way these officers treated this ccw permit holder. I do understand that patrol officers have a very stressful job and have to deal with an incredible amount of bullS, but the comments to this guy were over the top by any account. 18 minutes long, but I bet you watch till the ending. Btw would've posted link but not sure how, lol

2. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Seems my smart phone is smarter than me, and I posted thread twice,, mod help please

3. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Sorry didn't realize it was already discussed, just seen it today. Mods can remove if they feel thread is redundant. I was just shocked.

4. jamesb

jamesb New Member

Yeah that wasn't cool at all. Cop should be fired. The driver kept his cool, that's for sure.

5. Jeepergeo

Jeepergeo New Member

Hmmmm.....not really surprising at all. Two LEOs conspiring to deny this guy's right.

6. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Yah i seen that on Youtube about a month ago. Should defenitly get suspended or fired over that. They didnt even give him a chance to inform him that he was armed..

7. Polygon

Polygon New Member

I wonder what ever came of the situation.

8. gollygee

gollygee New Member

Don't know if it's the same incident, but there was an Ohio cop fired a while back because of the way he treated a CCW holder, including a threat to shoot him.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Folks, I am going to close the thread- not that you did anything wrong, but we have already been all around this one.

Yes, that is the same guy- Officer Harless, Canton PD.

The officer is an embarrassment to his department, and good cops everywhere. He was fired on 11 Jan 2012, and is pending trial on criminal charges. His attorney has been delaying trial, claiming Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. There were a total of 11 internal affairs investigations of complaints of excessive force on this one officer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.