Ohio state VS Michigan game

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by akers06, Nov 24, 2012.

1. akers06

akers06 New Member

Am I the only one on here who is pumped up for the game.....GO BUCKEYES...O H!!!

2. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

I guess. I watch because of my wife. The buckeye's did play a good game.

3. akers06

akers06 New Member

Yea but they should've won by a lot more though

4. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

They had it playing at work yesterday so we got to watch it. My Dad was mad that Michigan lost though. OSU fan myself.

5. fmj

fmj New Member

The ONLY time of the year one will EVER Hear me say "GO BLUE" considering i am thru and thru a SPARTY!! and i BLEED GREEN!! GO GREEN! GO WHITE !! GO STATE!!!

6. akers06

akers06 New Member

What kind of Michigan state fan will ever pull for bitchigan

7. fmj

fmj New Member

One that hates blOwSU (Useless Poisonous Nuts) more than the weasels from ann arbor.

8. akers06

akers06 New Member

I guess that the rest of the big ten would be jealous of us

9. fmj

fmj New Member

Yeah, thats what these intolerable ND fools keep telling me about their unbeaten season...but its not like they played a RANKED team all year! OT to beat an unranked MSU team, THREE OT's to beat an even worse PITT team!!

OR

Jealous of that FINE education you receive there??

[​IMG]

Thats what they will be telling people their occupation is.

Q: "What do you do for a living?"
    A: "OH I HO"

10. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Not a bad season for the buckeyes considering it was a rebuilding year, had a new coach, were not bowl eligible (which kills recruiting), and still did what MSU and UoM couldnt do; go UNDEFEATED!

UoM can complain we didnt beat a ranked team, but its only a valid point if the only games U of M lost were to ranked teams, which they werent!

If MI can win two in a row against OSU we can start talking about rivalrys again...IF!

11. fmj

fmj New Member

Yeah, why cant OSU go to bowls...AHHH thats right, because their coach is/was a CHEATER!!

Now they have who?? Urban Meyer?? From where?? OHHH Thats right, Floriduhhh. Who have just once again became bowl eligible. Why?? OH thats right? Their coach (Urban Meyer) is/was a CHEATER!!!

At least Tressel was man enough to go down with the ship..unlike Meyer or that other cheating POS Carrol who both jumped ship one season ahead of sanctions. Meyer says "Oh i must take time off to tend to family" Then the next season takes the OSU job. Things that make go Hmmmm!?!?

We ALL know the ONLY professional football in Blowhio is the Suckeyes!!

12. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

13. akers06

akers06 New Member

What happened to MSU this year wasn't they suppose to at least contend in the big ten....I mean did they even pay football this season...How many national championships, heisman winners, and big ten championships do they have?????HMMMMM???

14. fmj

fmj New Member

Plenty of all of the above.

There is WAY more to life than "winning a national championship" when discussing COLLEGE sports.

I would much rather cast my lot with a "mediocre" organization. One that has academic and moral standards. Then one that has proven time and again to be a bunch of cheaters with zero moral or academic standards. One that continually turns out people that know how to chase a ball but cant speak the language or do simple math.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  15. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Well, good sir, just because Michigan aint been caught, dont mean they aint cheating too.

Fyi, pretty sure the buckeyes could beat the Lions sooooo....

At the end of the day some walk away winners, and some loosers. The loosers usually complain of cheating.

Remind me, how did App State cheat a few years ago?

16. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

My mom is a Spartan. My baby brother played for the Wolverines. I grew up a Big Ten fan. My ex-wife was a Buckeye. Could not stand OSU before, but hate them now (unless they are playing Notre Dame).

Michigan Football is a clean organization. They go out of their way to stay clean (or at least cover their tracks VERY well :) ). Hearing stories from my brother from his playing days, they have compliance officers watching the compliance officers.

17. fmj

fmj New Member

For the record...i bleed GREEN, I dislike the UofM weasels almost as much as the Blowhio Suckeyes. The Suckeyes just might give the Dions a run for their money.....yet again proving the ONLY professional football in blowhio is the Suckeyes.

Complain of cheating? not a complaint...PROVEN FACT!! Show me where NCAA has sanctioned MSU or the whining weasels in the past 30 years. OSU has a proven track record of it.

What happened to my Spartys this year one asked?

The graduation of a 4 years starter, 4 year captain QB. A QB that on top of his duties as Captain and QB of a (one play away from) big ten champion football team, also carried a full load of MEDICAL DOCTOR classes. If his stint in the NFL backing up RG3 in Washington doesnt work out, he can do his internship and be a doctor. Couple that with the graduation of our veteran receiving corp.

This season we had a Jr. QB that had seen very limited playing time. A QB with a cannon for an arm. A young man that had to learn (as he did throughout the season) that you cant just rifle a ball in, there are times you need to put a touch on the ball. Couple that with a talented but untested and young/fresh receiving corp...and you have what we had this season.

Our D played LIGHTS OUT this season...as they have the past couple.

Again, MSU concentrates on moral and academic growth. As was proven early this season and also last season when coach Dantonio sat a couple top notch starters for important games for breaking rules of conduct. MSU gradutes leaders and productive members of the community...unlike OSU that only concentrates on teaching how to cheat the system.

18. fmj

fmj New Member

I like your mom already!! ;):D

19. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I work with a Buckeye psycho. Soooo annoying !!

20. carbon15man

carbon15man New Member

I hope Y'all Ohio state fans are ready for that beat down tonight by them DUKE BLUE DEVILS