Ohio Bowling Pin Shoots

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by WannaGator, Jul 1, 2010.

1. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

Hey Y'all.

Does anyone know where there are Bowling Pin Shoots in OH?

Any of Y'all do these?

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I don't know about Ohio but these are one of my favorite shoots here in GA. We generally hold them once a month, sometimes twice a month if we have a dedicated rimfire match...

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

WannaGator, have you ever heard of Google? See, it is this search engine (a findy site that finds what you lookie), oh, nevermind.

Most I have heard of or seen are run by private gun/hunt clubs. You first need to be a member. Other than that, I can't help you. That does not really mean that you are helpless...

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Skull you slay me with your funniness.

5. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I tried one of those here. But the guys at the bowling alley freaked! :eek::eek: I guess I should have rented the shoes.
    Kidding..I have no idea what Ohio people do anymore. I'd say a gun club be the place to check out. It is pretty cool to try and knock down pins. I've never did it at a club but we got some old pins from an alley not too far from here some time ago. Now that I"m thinking about it I need to call them again and see if they got any old pins or sale :)

6. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

I was shootin' pins out in the back 40 but I want the competition element of things.

I got my pins from a Bowling Alley in Willard, OH & Sycamore,OH.

I found 1 group shootin' outta Tiffin,OH.

As for Goggle Skully been there done that. Mosta them shoots git passed WOM( Word Of Mouth). Thought Y'all might hava handle on one.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Maybe contact some of these folks. They might have an idea of where to find one near you.

ORPA Clubs