Ohio bar gunfight

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Last Crow, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

I saw this on news they said no one injured. The caption on video said two were shot. I believe the news story that no one was injured. Although it is hard to believe that none of them hit anyone.

Gun Fight In An Ohio Bar!

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Dangerous people!! Eventually they will pull that crap with someone who can shoot!!

Thanks Crow!!

3. OC357

OC357 New Member

Holy Toledo.........Bunch of criminals/drug dealers so no one on here.

OC

4. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

In my distant past I used to frequent bars (places where you go and risk at least getting your teeth kicked in at any time) that on 2 occasions a gun fight broke out in the bar.

The first time a scum bag thought he was getting sharked at pool and went outside and got his little .32 pistol and opened fire on the patrons there. The only one that was wounded was the bartender and as he was a 400 pound man it didn't seem to phase him much which allowed him to snatch up a sawed off double barrel shotgun from under the bar and litterally blow the a$$hole with the pistol balls off and a$$hole out. The jerk survived with no balls and a perminate sack to shat in (got his colon too). Five years later the same jerk, just out and still on parole, was killed attempting a home invasion. You would think that loosing his balls and a$$hole would have mellowed this jerk out.

The second time, in a different bar, same kind of place though, another douche bag was tutrned over by his girlfriend for another guy while in the bar and this a$$hole went home and got his .30-06 hunting rifle, came back and went stupid in the place. No one was hurt and the guy tried to escape the place after he was out of ammo, but a couple of regular patron construction workers stepped in and beat this guy near to death.

Both times all I could do was hit the deck and hope for the best.

I dont go to those kind of places anymore.

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Yet another reason to legalize the pot & cut the idiots out of the food chain.

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I did see that. I thought it was funny and ironic both. Five BG gunman shooting in close vicinity, with semi-automatic handguns, dropping mags and reloading, and yet not one person was shot or injured. :confused:

They need to go the damn range more often. Sad example of a bunch of BG posers. :rolleyes:

Jack

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm glad they don't go to the range. :eek:

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

If they were properly trained and had some range practice, there possibly would be 3-4 less BGs on the street. Positive thoughts grasshopper. :)

Jack

9. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I can't tell who the bad guys are???? :confused:

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

All of them, if they are in a bar that is selling liqueur with 100% of sales, with concealed weapons, and buying drugs. :eek:

Jack

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You ever been to Toledo?

I have - and there aren't a lot of places that I visited while I was there that would be considered a good old fashioned Cheers establishment if you know what I mean.

Watch that video and try to pick who the GOOD guys were. Listen to the audio...

"What?" "I thought you'all wantya fight!"

Yeah, clearly the speech of someone who is a responsible 2A advocate. :cool:

JD

12. WDB

WDB New Member

That many rounds in that small of a place and no one was hit???? "Gansta's" don't be going to the range to get mad skill:D What up homies, just spent $80 in taptap and didn't hit nufin:confused: