Oh some one help me , Eeeek..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jun 25, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The job market is out.! I'd have to wear face waders and lie my butt off on the job app.! Too many scars to hide , missing parts off both hands , large hunk of back tissue .Eeeek..! Looking at this rationally , it might also change my projected health goals .! Forgot to deduct..! :confused: Over all weight..! :D

Yeap......with out lying my teeth out , I have to become my own man..! Best boss I ever had , oh yeah..! If I wanted to sleep or fish , etc. , guess what..? :)
    Need to contact burea. Of some sort..! :confused: tax ID. , YOU KNOW..! Fictions name , bla bla bla..! Funny thing..! North side Hospital is no longer a hospital , but a GOV. agency..! The irony..! Once to save and give life , now , to
    Suck it out of you....! Eeeeek..! :eek:

2. dango

Oh yeah , I still do own my prior business so it looks as though I must negotiate with wife..! I looked at rentals but I see no heated at reasonable costs..! That means I may have to use my old shop again..! It,s not that far from Youngstown
    , maybe one hour dive..! Way cheaper to..! All this crap has about made me homeless ..!

Negotiate , to use charm , whit , intellect , compassion and , Eeeek. , yes , even that..! :eek: I feel so cheap..! :eek:

3. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Do it well!!

4. HankStone

HankStone New Member

Always remember this, all of Life's problems at the end don't add up to a pile of cow patties,one day at a time is the game of Life.I've been busted $$$$,Winter Wolf at my window,Landlord at my door,but I'm still here at 74!

"Don't Mean Nothing"

5. dango

Having been a martial artist most of my life , I've learned one thing..! There are 2001 open nerves , vital organs and other pleasurable or painful spots on all human beings..! Yes I know them well...! :eek:

This is no problem , I only joke here ..! A-OK , all is well..! :D

6. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

7. dango

Auh master Poe , always..! Weed Hopper singing off..! :D