OH predator hunters

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by Sgtdeath, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Sgtdeath

Sgtdeath New Member

I live in Ohio and i am wanting to start hunting yotes and such, My ? is if there is anyone here that does predator hunting and are you successful? Im in the NW Ohio area.

2. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

If you belong to a club in your area or know some folks who are,, you can get a lot of info there. County UCOA's, and also many local gun shops can help get you in touch with other area hunters. I hunt coyotes at times but there are some very serious predator hunters around Defiance and up in Williams county. I live around the Lima, Findlay area, also call the district office of the ODNR in Findlay,, they were very helpful and friendly to me when I first moved to this area, I know their staff has been reduced but they most likely can give you some info,, good luck.

3. Sgtdeath

Sgtdeath New Member

Thanks for the tip! No im not part of any groups yet but im still a "virgin" to predator hunting and ive only done a limited amount of varmint hunting, mostly for coons. Im just tryin to figure out if its goin to be worth investing money into supplies like an electronic call and the lights for night hunts.