Oh no im a bad person.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lbwar15, Jun 5, 2012.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I had no idea I was in an organized militia.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyLPgwHYt0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Hear is something elts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrT6LkY1v6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

3. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

4. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Dose the nra know about this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyLPgwHYt0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

If not I'm about to make a phone call.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

The REALLY scary part- he brought that mike and headphones home from his job as an Air Traffic Controller.

6. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Lol dose the NRA know about him.

7. Shoobee

Shoobee New Member

Is is just me or does he resemble Bin Laden?

8. opaww

opaww New Member

If this guy had half a brain he sould return it to who he stole it from because it's not his

9. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I just got off the phone with the NRA they had no idea that this guy was out there. They watched some of the videos with me on the phone. I thank it is going to be takin care of.

10. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Look at some of his other videos. I'm surprised people have not started bashing him with commits yet.

11. pe175

pe175 New Member

This isn't a joke???

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

What a jacka$$. Little b!tch blocks all kinds of responses to the video too.
    Timothy if I ever see your misguided a$$ in public be prepared to catch my boot in your balls. You go ahead and contact oprah and get a lawsuit together and see what a militia can do. Argh

13. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

No sadly it's not.

14. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Watch some of his other videos. You know how people say if someone dies. In a car crash you don't take away cars. Well this crazy tried. A girl got paralyzed in a car crash. He started a wed sight to collect a donation to sue the auto mobile industry. He clams he was contacted by the FBI and told to take it down.

He has no idea what he is talking about. In the comments on the video described above he states ALL HUD HOUSES KILL PEOPLE. And things like it is not legal for someone on welfare to own a gun. (if this is true it's news to me) something about it said in the bible "God gave us guns to kill gun owners".

15. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Let's just all pray he dose not and can not have kids.

16. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Geez...our countrys great...any bonehead can live and breathe here.

17. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Looks like he is in Big Bear in California. Looks like there may have been a website setup by lawyers for stnraf in the area, but its been shut down. I've contacted the nra and flagged his video.

18. MrWray

MrWray New Member

This guy is a few skittles short of a rainbow, people like this should have their mouth sewn shut

And his nostrils..

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  19. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I also contacted the NRA I thank I even heard someone laugh when they was viewing the videos.

20. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

I thank it would be the funniest thang ever if someone got gecko45 (the original mall ninja) to argue with him.