Officer has weapon stolen

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Kain, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Kain

Kain Member

Clancy Wiggum was the unfortunate victim of his own carelessness. On the actual broadcast they said this has happened 4 other times this year. Makes me feel really safe. The funny thing is if it's not returned he has to pay for the weapon.

I'm normally pretty easy on officers, but he didn't even lock his doors!

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I generally don't make fun of people's names, so I won't......

I'll make fun of this statement: "He also said he wanted the weapon back before it falls into the wrong hands."

Here's your sign, dumbass!

3. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

hmmmmm lol theres actually a Police Officer Clancy Wiggum? And ironicly he loses his firearm kind of like Chief Wiggums from the Simpsons.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

This is what i'm amazed at.
    :eek:

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I wonder if he looks like this...really....

Attached Files:

6. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

That guy is a BLATANT DUMBAZZ. He knew he had a weapon in his vehicle, he voluntarily left it unlocked, THEN left his vehicle unattended... to go INSIDE A STORE! That my friend, is the "classic" dumbazz. "Do as I say, not as I do"

I lock my vehicle even while I gas up...

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I don't like leaving weapons in my locked car if it's going to be unattended. This guy should have been smart enough to at least lock his car.

8. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

lmao!!!........

9. OC357

OC357 New Member

Wow......that's all I got to say.

OC

10. greenr19

greenr19 New Member

Last month a Deputy in the county I live in had his service pistol stolen along with his entire duty belt to include his radio and vest. He lives in a rural area and left his vehicle unlocked at his house. A couple of days later about 30 minutes north of our county Syracuse Police were called for two kids riding bikes down the street tossing a gun back and forth between each other. To make a long story short the cops caught the kids and it ended up being the officer's pistol. As far as the officer goes he recieved a slap on the wrist. He recieved paperwork and isn't allowed to work overtime for an undisclosed amount of time.

11. Kain

Kain Member

His real name is in the article, I just threw out the Simpsons reference as a joke.

I may be wrong, but aren't officers tought to secure their weapons at ALL times? I was just fairly shocked by the irresponsibility of the whole situation.

12. orangello

orangello New Member

So.....he isn't really yellow? :(

I wonder if they took a survey in the local jail, what percentage of inmates would have considered smashing out a patrolcar's window to get a handgun or even a shotty (prior to their current incarceration, of course).

13. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I'm guessing he probably wishes he was now. :rolleyes:

Jack................

14. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

.....soooo no Lou? or Carl?