Off-duty cop kills man in bar fight

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sculker, Mar 10, 2008.

1. sculker

sculker New Member

2. fluffo63

fluffo63 New Member

he will loose rank..LOL

.my thought they wont do alot to him,teach him gun control
    after the cop tells how it wennt down,they will belieave him..:mad:

3. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

There's poor judgement and then there's... this guy. Even if it was justified, I guess the simplest question is why would he have a gun if he was drinking at all, much less intoxicated, and in public? Smartest thing would have been to STFU and get out of there before it came to firing a shot. Idiot. Justified or not (and I'm thinking not), he should be looking for a new line of work.

4. Righteous

Righteous New Member

nobody said cops be the smartest people in the world

5. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

Neither are lawyers, or doctors, or politicians, or trash men, or carpenters, or... This has nothing to do with being "smart", but with this idiots inability to make a logical decision based on circumstances and consequences. I don't care if he was a cop or a rocket scientist, this was a major f-up by a dip**** having, and using, a firearm where it shouldn't have been possessed or employed. Now the media can capitalize on yet another gun related death. I am all for cops and the job, but I will not unwaiveringly defend one who obvously posseses no common sense, poor judgement and is acting like a punk gangster by shooting at someone outside a bar.