Obummer wants the Senate to Ratify the UN small arms treaty.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by safedman, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

I don't know what his problem is. I have never known of anyone as hoplophobic as this peace pushing pansy.

2. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Thanks, Barack.

"We the people" needed to see proof that your

"change" involves destroying the very Constitution

you lied through your pie-hole to uphold and defend

when you took your oath of office.

Personally, I'm gonna miss you like a toothache...

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I've already said everythihng pc I care to say about Obama.

He's a douchebag moron.

4. bkt

bkt New Member

He's not scared of guns at all.

What has every tyrant throughout history done before seizing power? He has disarmed the populace.

It's kinda funny to think he'd be pushing this UN thing. It won't flush. Even if every Supreme Court justice said it was constitutional, can you see any of us meekly going along with it? I sure as hell know I wouldn't and I hope everyone here wouldn't either.

Remember: III

5. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

I gotta get more guns...

6. bkt

bkt New Member

When is the phrase "I gotta get more guns" not true? Even when things are good, you go get more guns. It's like eating potato chips...you can't have just a few.

7. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

That should not even make it to the floor. The vote should be a resounding NO if it does. I was warning people about this before the election. I am afraid there will be civil war if it is ratified and I dont want to see that.

8. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

I think, after reading that, a lot of senators and such are well aware that voting to pass this is a sure shot at getting voted out.

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I'm worried that he will really push for the disarmment of America is he is elected again. He might go ahead and do it in the next year if he knows he;s going to lose.:mad:

I hope so. We need to get the ones that would want to vote for it out soon.

Oh, and the UN can go burn in hell.:mad:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  10. trip286

trip286 New Member

Look at how many people have tried to stop this madman's ideas. I very distinctly remember seeing on national TV, a democrat, a man of his own party, stand up and tell him "Sir, the American People don't want this health plan" and look what happened.

Bkt, yes, there will be entirely too many people that will roll over and take it like a cheap hooker. Unfortunately, that's the way our society is.

JTJ, I think there will be a civil war in our country again. Maybe not over this, but I think it will be pretty soon. And I think that our government will be the instigator, possibly through forcible disarmament.

11. NativH

NativH New Member

How true, on both points. I suspected that our nation would come to this, but not in my lifetime. I mean, we defeated utter tyranny almost 70 years ago with WWII (amazing it was THAT long ago!) and communism was treasonist talk until about 45+ years ago. Communism appears to be not only accepted now, but fashionable and trendy! They try to throw it off over in eastern Europe and Asia, and at the same time, our weak minded idiot libtards decide to embrace the concept and wear it like a skin tight coverall. No s**t! In the late 50's through the early 70's, being patriotic was exercised by EVERY family in my neighborhood since most fathers had fought in WWII or Korea. Now patriotism is the exception, not the rule.

Now we are a nation where those same patriotic ideals and lifestyles make you a radical gun loving freak in the minds of the pussified masses. I truly believe that we have digressed as a society and are at great risk of total servitude to the likes of Pelosi, Obama, Holder, Schumer, et al. I wouldn't let any one of those morons enter my home much less pick up my dog's excrement. And I certainly won't succumb to their idea of "hope and change". The confligration that is coming scares the he** out of me and not for my own skin. But for the future for our kids and their kids and what future they won't have if the weak minded masses that have been breed over the last 50 years accept servitude in the same fashion they voted for 3 years ago. God help us.

12. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Sounds like the 30's when hitler became chancellor of germany all over again....i AM btw comparing him to hitler, the similarities are uncanny.

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

I see nothing wrong with that comparison. You are absolutely correct. They even have similar personalities with bullying the rest of the government.

14. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

Thats why it's so INPORTANT to VOTE him out!

15. therewolf

therewolf New Member

We need to KICK THE UN OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, also.

This organization has sat on their collective asses for over 60 years,

enjoying our benevolence, nurturing, and armed military assistance around

the world
    . Now it's biting the hand which lovingly fed it all that time?

I guess it does not occur to the UN that without the RKBA we wouldn't be

who and where we are, and neither would they?

They need to go, and I submit that the only reason they

won't leave the US is they know no other country in the world

will play host to their arrogant, ungrateful, sanctimonious, back biting

politics.

16. Millwright

Millwright New Member

Two things the UN wants:

1. A ban on private firearms ownership in the U.S. !

2. Complete control of the internet !

IOW the UN wants absolute control of both the means and methods of resistance ! >MW

17. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Should that day ever come and if I am still young, stong and healthy enough to effectivly fight, I will. I will fight for the side that wants to protect our rights.

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

I will fight too.

19. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I was comparing him to Hitler before the election. He followed Hitlers path to the presidency. I read up on him and his background when he became a viable candidate. What I found was frightening and I tried to sound an alarm. I was called an alarmist and Chicken Little. Those are the mild epitaphs. Well it seems that time is proving my fears were not unfounded. I still predict that if he gets re elected, he will be the Secretary General of the United Nations in 2016 and America as we know it will be edited from the history books. The 2012 election may well be the last free election in this country.