Obamacare and the TSA

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NitroxAZ, Nov 24, 2010.

1. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

I have been looking over the healthcare bill. It is really going to cover everbody. If you can't afford to see a doctor, you get referred to the airport for a free x-ray scan and complete "enhanced" pat down. There's even a coupon for a free security check up. The coupon reads - "Mention Al-Qaeda and get a free colonoscopy"

2. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Not just the airport, Big Sis is wanting to install them into the trains, subways and public transportation as well. Now, how far will they go - install them in the schools, malls, concerts, conventions, etc.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

yes, if a liberal has to put em in front of your front door to make sure they can control you they will.

4. 1bigtarge

1bigtarge New Member

can i borrow this post its to funny i have a good place to repost it ?

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I was getting into my car this morning and the neighbor guy ran over and said he'd have to do a full pat down on me before I entered my car and drove off. Of course, me wanting to be cooperative and as safe as I can be in my own car I said, "Why, of course. Thank you for being concerned for my safety." I really appreciate how my neighbors look out for me. It took him a good 10 minutes or so but he kept saying he just wanted to be very thorough for my own safety.