Obama Clown bumper stickers taking orders

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by spittinfire, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Alright guys, if you haven't seen pictures of the Obama clown posters showing up around the nation you can take a look.

Allvoices.com - Obama clown poster popping up in Los Angelas

I've decided to make this into a bumper sticker and have started to look into doing so. I'm trying to find out how many of you would be interested in getting some and the number you would like to get so I can have an idea of how many I need to order as well as what the cost will be to get these printed.
    I'm not sure what the final cost will be as it will depend on how many I order. I'm not trying to make a living off you guys but please keep in mind there will be expenses involved with ordering, shipping to me, my packaging and shipping. I see absolutely no reason currently, that these should exceed $5. I'm going to predict $3-5 per sticker but will have a better idean when I see the response.
    I will let this post run for 1 week, bump if needed and then decide. Please, please, do not say you want some and then not purchase them. I do not want my money tied up in a bunch of stickers that I can't get rid of.

Also, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR VEHICLE OR PROPERTY BECAUSE THIS STICKER TICKED OFF SOME LIBTARD AND HE VANDALIZED YOUR PROPERTY. You are responsible for where you put them and the response you may get for having this posted.

If I print these I see a thread coming.....

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'm in for $50 worth of stickers. How many that is, that's fine. I have a couple of them already resold on my end and I have a need for a couple for the forum give aways.

PM your address and I will send out the cash. Those that know me know I am good for it and you will receive it in a timely fashion.

JD

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I'll take 5 stickers. PM me with the cost and where to send the $. :)

4. spittinfire

I should have mentioned this and I can't get the edit function to work thru this proxy at work....

stickers will be either 4x4 or 5x5 square, I'm open to suggestions.

5. markerdown

markerdown New Member

I'll take 5. Just let me know the type of payment arrangements you want or if you have paypal set up for this.........................markerdown

6. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

Thats CA357's avatar LOL.

I'm crazy when it comes to road rage. Since my car has little value.

S.S.

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Ditto!..... :D

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I think 4x4 would be good enough, but that is just me. If more want the 5x5, I'm good with that as well. :D

9. spittinfire

I liked 4x4 myself. Not huge, but big enough to be seen.

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I agree. Nothing too big and flashy, but big enough to get noticed...

11. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Put me down for one (1).

I also posted this in the earlier sticker thread yesterday or the day before....so, again, just one please. :)

12. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Im in for 4 of em

13. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I would buy some if I wasn't broke this week.
    I went to that site and saw the picture, What p*ssed me off is all the comments it got from liberal idiots.

14. dukech1

dukech1 New Member

I'm in for 5 please. And yeah General lee, I'm with you on the comments. I can't belive those people are smart enough to read and write, let alone vote.

15. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I'll take 10, let me know how much and where to send the money. Whatever size you decide is fine by me. Great idea, thanks. :D

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'm buying a couple to give away to the forum, so don't dispair. :cool:

JD

17. bkt

bkt New Member

Clown? That's no steenkin' clown. That's the Joker, and arguably one of the best villains on the big screen. Objective: create fear and chaos without any care to the outcome. That fits Obama well.

I may have to get a couple of these.

18. spittinfire

It will be a couple of weeks before I can actually get these out to people. I dont need payment instantly, I'm just trying to get a feel for how many I should order so I don't over extend myself.

19. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Re: Comments on the original poster. Amazing. "They need to trace the person that created this"

OK- so we have made the jump to Thought Crimes. Now, how did I miss that?

I suppose the "I Hate Bush" folk have fully transferred their attentions. Well, ladies and gentlemen, with all the joking about zombies- I think they are here. And driving a car with an Obama campaign sticker.

Costa Rica is looking more attractive every day............

20. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Put me down for 10. Do you have the price yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.