Obama and Ossama

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Daoust_Nat, May 19, 2011.

1. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Great Quote

"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonalds and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger.

It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I think the CIA and the military had him over a barrel and he had to order the mission or show his true nature. He blames Bush for all his own mistakes but grabs the glory that is not his. Nothing but a con man.

3. Yunus

Yunus New Member

So who is responsible for 9/11 then? Only those directly involved in the attack who took their own lives on 9/11? Clearly Osama Bin Laden is not responsible using that logic. :mad::eek::confused:

4. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Who are you Quoting?..............:cool:

5. jca1

jca1 New Member

It's hard to believe anything anyone says from up there in dream world. One thing politicians (Dem's, Rep's, whatever) have proven time and time again is that they are liars.

That said, I've read some stuff off site about this but I really have no facts to share. I seriously doubt Obama made such a call until he was left with no choice.

6. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

The quote is anonymous. In other words it was sent to me in an e-mail and may be as made up as any joke. I have no clue, but it is pretty good.

7. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

I love that pic going around of the folks in the War Room watching the monitor - it's obvious the illegal kenyan was NOT in charge there. He looks like a little kid told to "Sit down and STFU! The game's on!" by the adults....... ;)
    He may have 'signed the order' but he did NOT make the plan.

8. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Amen to that.