Obama Again!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Sniper03, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I see that Obama is out on Campaign tour on our Buck again in his New Bus We Bought him! Under the pretense of town hall meeting. Bull Hockie! He needs to stop campaigning an be President! The bus was not even made in the USA it was made in Canada. What is this Crap about helping support American jobs. Typical Chicago politics at it's best!! :mad:

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Americans have short-term memory.
    Pure and simple. Given his signature smile
    they'll all be running over themselves to
    vote him and those other jerks from the
    other side of the aisle back into power.
    Until we rise from our dumbness, not unlike
    Lazarus from the dead, you can say goodbye
    to your country and read about it as a footnote
    in history. Why? Because we asses allowed it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011

3. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I hate to say it, but I think you're right, PB.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The leftists who are complaining about him right now will march in lockstep to vote for his reelection and so will the entitlement population and the complacent and ill informed. It's up to us.

5. TimKS

TimKS Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I take exception to your use of the word "we". I will not vote for this SOB under ANY circumstance, nor will I vote for anyone who supports his agenda in any manner what-so-ever. :mad:

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

He is so easy to dislike. That stupid campaign bus cost 1.1 MILLION dollars! Do you think he paid for it? Nope, we did. :mad:

7. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The Bus stops Here.......

His Old lady took over Air Force One, Now the question is..... Will He Sit in The Back...........:eek::mad:

8. usmcprofessional

usmcprofessional New Member

i like how he gave a speech on "lone wolf attackers". he sugar coated the hell out of it but made it sound vague enough to have people report their gun toting neighbors. this is why i feel like i need to hide my rifles in a guitar case when i feel like going to the range.

9. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Add to this, each one of those buses cost $1.1 Million and do not forget the additional cost for: the security, the hotel, the use of fitness facility Big "O" and coming up the so-called needed vacation for 11 days.

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's long past time to revive the old practice of running politicians out of town on a rail.

11. WDbeej

WDbeej New Member

When the livelyhood of nearly 48% of the voting population is dependant on the government, it is no suprise that Obama and his like get voted into power. I am beginning to believe that it is inevitable that the only way out is to allow the system to collapse onto itself of its own weight.

It will get much worse before it can begin to get better.

12. culdee

culdee New Member

I like the way you think:D

13. usmcprofessional

usmcprofessional New Member

i never knew what the hell that ever ment, until i watched "O brother, where art thou."

14. Scratchammo

Scratchammo New Member

The Ten Commandments According to Obama

I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me. For we are no longer a Christian nation and, after all, I am the chosen One. (And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.)*

II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore.

III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama.*

IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy.*

V. Honour thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money.*

VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby.

VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican. Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed.*

VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or those who do not have the motivation to better their own lives.*

IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, Caucasian, or Christian.*

X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved the American Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet.

15. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Back of the Bus.........

At least, with this scumbag on vacation, hopefully the stock market will recover......seems every time he is on the tube or radio the market drops.....:mad:

16. Thadeuce

Thadeuce New Member

I was with you Scratch until you got here. I'm a black man and Obama's people discriminate against me too. I'm not for discrimination of any kind...unless you count stupidity. I'm totally for leaving stupid people out of the loop.

17. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Currently, the DOW is down a little over 400 points.

Update: DOW down 419.63 points

Gold closed at $1,822 an ounce!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  18. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Perhaps, if he were really black, that might be a valid question...