I like it!!! Good work men!

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Great stuff, thanks.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Feel like oathkeepers is one of the most underappreciated Cobstitutionally centered orginizations out there.

What a great group of guys!

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
This is the point I have been trying to get across for quite sometime now!!!;)

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
I want the tyranny response team jacket!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
I tried to register, but they require far more personal information than I am willing to share.:(:(

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I tried to register, but they require far more personal information than I am willing to share.:(:(
If there exists an orginization to trust, this is the one. I at least trust them deeply, more than the NRA even. Of course I can respect your choice, but at a minimum sign up for their newsletter.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
If there exists an orginization to trust, this is the one. I at least trust them deeply, more than the NRA even. Of course I can respect your choice, but at a minimum sign up for their newsletter.
Thanks for the endorsement. I will look into them further

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
Guess I just don't like SPAM, junk mail and telemarketers. Betcha you don't either.:p

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Guess I just don't like SPAM, junk mail and telemarketers. Betcha you don't either.:p
Yup I dont either.

That said, I have never received anything from them but pertenant (sp) info. On occasion you will receive a double send however.

·
Banned
3,611 Posts
They are the spun-off intended armed wing of the anarchist Libertarian party. Sorry. Ron Paul Crazy cultists. And you can't be a "regular" member without having been in uniform. No, I sure as HELL wouldn't trust them.

It wasn't actually an "Oathkeepers" rally, but what was the actual point of it anyway that the other 4,497,000 gunowners there stayed home?

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'm an Oath Keeper for the sole purpose of supporting the effort to educate and remind Oath takers of their duty to honor that Oath.

·
Registered
957 Posts
They are the spun-off intended armed wing of the anarchist Libertarian party. Sorry. Ron Paul Crazy cultists. And you can't be a "regular" member without having been in uniform. No, I sure as HELL wouldn't trust them.

It wasn't actually an "Oathkeepers" rally, but what was the actual point of it anyway that the other 4,497,000 gunowners there stayed home?
I'm sorry but your wrong.

·
Registered
957 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts