Firearms Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The app is free but I'd be willing to wager there is someone somewhere making $$$ off of this..

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
if someone is stupid enough to believe they are safer in a gun free zone, i dont see how self weeding stupid out of the gene pool is a negative.

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
JonM said:
if someone is stupid enough to believe they are safer in a gun free zone, i dont see how self weeding stupid out of the gene pool is a negative.
I think in most cases 'ignorant' is the operative word, not stupid........

·
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
7,517 Posts
I see the no gun sign, I turn the other direction and go somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
I think in most cases 'ignorant' is the operative word, not stupid........
i disagree.

present the facts to a hoplophobe and its actually stupidity. ive run across more than a few and talk to them about it and even though they have the info they are deathly afraid of anyone but police and criminals having firearms. ive actually met morons that think your safer being robbed at gunpoint than being in the same room as some random citizen with a concealed firearm.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ya know, not one of these people that are all for making others targets in GFZs is willing to advertise that their home is a GFZ! Wonder why?

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I really think we are interpreting this the opposite way. Look at the graphics they even show a green circled gun symbol.
This is an app to avoid "gun free zones" :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
bluez said:
I really think we are interpreting this the opposite way. Look at the graphics they even show a green circled gun symbol.
This is an app to avoid "gun free zones" :)
IDK, if I was a criminal I'd be targeting those areas that I knew were gun-free and this app would be a big help

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Nice vocabulary!! Hoplophobe?

i disagree.

present the facts to a hoplophobe and its actually stupidity. ive run across more than a few and talk to them about it and even though they have the info they are deathly afraid of anyone but police and criminals having firearms. ive actually met morons that think your safer being robbed at gunpoint than being in the same room as some random citizen with a concealed firearm.
I've got a pretty decent vocab., but damn son, I had ta look that'n up on Wikipedia!!

·
Supporting Member
816 Posts
JonM said:
i disagree.

I agree with you JonM...plenty of stupid people out there...better them than us.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The app is free but I'd be willing to wager there is someone somewhere making $$$ off of this..
Screen shots (on the google play store) show advertisements in the app.

Some of the reviews suggest there are some bugs present in the app.

And as someone else stated, it can be used to find places that support the 2nd Amendment as well. I suppose if the creator of the app had named it "Pro Firearms Zones" it would have gotten more support around here.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Thats an awesome app for two reasons: its easier to vote with my dollar, andit gives me a great list of stores I need to call and talk to about their policies.

Its win-win in my book!

·
Registered
980 Posts
They want to take my liberties, I take my business elsewhere...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts