NYS Snitch Hotline

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by culdee, Mar 20, 2013.

1. culdee

culdee New Member

New York State is now offering $500 to people who snitch on gun owners.
    Menrec has the story.
    And, The Troy Record also has news on the tip line on their Facebook page – It is real. There is actually someone there to take your tips… So that state officials can come take your guns.

NY State has established a toll-free tip line – 1-855-GUNSNYS (1-855- 486-7697) to encourage residents to report illegal firearm possession. The tip line also allows for information to be submitted via text – individuals can text GUNTIP and their message to CRIMES (274637). The New York State Police staff the tip line 24 hours a day. Upon receiving a call, troopers will solicit as much information as possible regarding a firearm tip then contact the appropriate police agency with the lead to initiate an investigation. If the information leads to an arrest for the illegal possession of a firearm, the “tipster” will be awarded $500.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

should report bloomberg 200 times a day and everytime you see a cop with a gun

3. opaww

opaww New Member

I seem to recall another country who told their people to snitch on each other. Hummm I think it as grease, no not grease, maybe it was guyana, no not that one either. But I do know it started with a G.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

those guys were socially mobile and fore thinking democrats too!! i think i remember something about that!!

amazing how there isnt a kidnapping, robbery, murder, rape hotline with reward LOL

5. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Hmm... how illegal would it be to harrass call them complaining about there not being a hotline for real crimes?

When I called the similiar DC hotline for Paul Gregory's misdeed the cop on the line was a pretty good sport about it when I ribbed them about not arresting the ja.ck.as.s yet.
    But i have the feeling in New York it might be different...

6. bowhunter17

bowhunter17 New Member

We should all do that every hour. I hate that guy

7. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

I have no idea but I have skype and got skype credits enough to call up for a couple hours and say Bloomberg each time. :D :p

8. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

can they trace you w/ skype at all?:)

if just 1000th of 1% of NYS gun ownwrs made it their business to call them once a day their nazi line would DOSed

9. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

thats bull crap! we need to call it constantly and say bloomberg, and cuomo!

10. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Find the address of celebrities or police officers in New York, find a pay phone, and have an effen hey day.

11. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Every single member of the NY State legislature that voted for it or every Democrat you know of..

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  12. leam23

leam23 New Member

Pay more for people to not snitch ? Or have the " thug " mentality of snitches get stitches haha

13. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

"Spoof" program for VOIP. Flood them with BS. 24/7 BS. They will give up on the idea. If you are like me, you made note of every neighbor who sported an Obama sign during the last election. Report them. Let them see what a police state is like.

14. leam23

leam23 New Member

Thumbs up for robo cop . Actually report any of your local libtards :)!